𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

AN: look for the hidden meanings, they're small but important 😉 [WORD COUNT: 1611!]

[WORD COUNT: 1611!]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

'some days you have to create your own sunshine'
— Unknown

The wind was sooth and pleasing as it hit Peter's cheeks. Even through the suit, the breeze was harsh but warm and somewhat soft. Admittedly, it had been hard trying to swing whilst carrying a rose, a stuffed bear holding a heart and some painkillers. He'd lost count of how many times he'd tripped, missed a building or slammed into a street light. Heck, he almost dropped the bear on a woman's head passing the market.

But, he was almost back at your apartment and luckily enough you must have gotten up in the hours he was gone to open your window because now it was wide open. The clouds were coming over and the sky was getting dull, looking like the weather was about to take a drastic change. Well, if it rained Peter knew it only gave him the chance to sit in and snuggle with you.

With one last swing, Peter was on your balcony, admittedly not his best landing with having his arms full. The heat from your bedroom warmed his legs and he slipped under the window frame and onto your window ledge, his feet treading lightly as he desperately moved to take his mask off so he could see you clearer; with the warnings and notifications coming in from KAREN it was no wonder he had almost died several times in the space of two hours. His heart was pounding as he caught your scent again, a smile on his red, rosy cheeks, mind ticking away knowing he was able to spend the whole day with you.

Finally setting things down, he pulled off his mask, a little quick to like as he caught his nose in the process. And there you were, snuggled up in your feather quilt, legs to your chest with your head resting on your arms. Peter stood there for a moment just watching you... As creepy as it seemed. He had been so blind all this time, neglecting how truly angelic you were.

Coming back down to reality, Peter walked over to your drawer where he kept his emergency clothes for nights when he would come over (occasionally) when he needed help. Usually, it would be Ned patching him up, but 3 am was getting a little hard for him to bear. After grabbing a shirt and some sweats, he walked into your bathroom and shut the door quietly. It was chilly, the tarpaulin of the sink being cold as his arm touched it carelessly while changing. His mind was flooded with thoughts of you, knowing you were just in the next room.

After hanging up his suit on the shower rain, he wondered back into your room, grabbing the glass you always kept on your nightstand and re-filling it, before opening the packet of painkillers and pushing one out of the tinfoil packaging. Glass and pill in hand, he came to look at you. He really didn't want to wake you, but you needed the relief. Placing the two down, he pushed his knee into the mattress gently, moving over you. Your skin was so fine, a light tint in your cheeks making Peter smile.