𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

[WORD COUNT: 2231!]

[WORD COUNT: 2231!]

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

'die with memories, not dreams'
— Unknown

Peter kept a smile on his cheeks as he headed to the back of the room, picking up his suit before heading to the doorway. All he knew was that if he was alright, he figured you would be too. But, closing the door the smile dwindled and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

He veered his head against your door for a second, allowing his senses to calm down. He had to have a straight mind if he was going to set the bar right with Ned again, that and go back to his duty as Spider-Man. Holding the suit in his hand allowed the guilt to discharge onto his chest, his mind wishing he could just stay with you and cuddle until the dawn falls. But, he couldn't and the majority of him knew that. A little more anticipation and he would have been straight back in there with you.

Finally shifting from your hallway, he headed downstairs, pulling your hoodie off in the process and folding it neatly. He did the same with his joggers before throwing on the loose suit and pressing the symbol in his chest, the material tightening around him. He held his mask for a moment, looking down at the familiar eyepieces and red colouring. He thought about all the moments he had shared being Spider-Man, thinking over everything. From the moment he was bitten to now, and it all felt wrong. He thought about you more than he should, but that was because he loved you and he meant it. But, was Spider-Man getting in the way of that? Could he really be committed if this was going to get in the way?

Groaning at the thought, he slipped the mask over his head and decided to dwell on the thoughts later tonight when he was in the privacy of his room.

"Welcome back Peter" KAREN sounded joyfully, his control panel shining in front of him, "It appears you have several miss calls from Aunt May, would you like me to re-dial them?"

"No, no," Peter sighed, running a hand down his face, "I'll call her back later"

"Noted" His AI shone up a small note before it flicked away to the top corner of his control panel. There was a certain file that caught his eye, a flashing red symbol in the corner of it.

"Hey KAREN, what's that?"

"That file is your saved recordings, Peter"

"O-okay, but why is it flashing red?"

"Your storage appears to be full," she opened the file, selecting a certain video that played back to last night, "your most recent videotape was over an hour-long, would you like me to carbon-date it-"

"NO! OH MY GOD, NO, DELETE! DELETE!" Peter panicked, recognising the position and decoration of the room behind the play button. "Why was my suit even recording?!"