𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

[WORD COUNT: 1447!]

[WORD COUNT: 1447!]

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.

'have less
do more'
balanced

"Pizza's here" Peter called from the bottom of the stairs. You threw back a simple 'mkay' before climbing back through the window and shutting it behind you. Your stomach growled tightly as your feet landed on the carpet, indicating you were ready for something to eat. Leaving the bedroom, the smell of cheese and dough continued to grow stronger, until finally the source met your eye at you joined Peter in the living room.

Garfield was playing on the screen as the lighting dimmed, sitting yourself down on the couch and propping your feet on the coffee table. Peter opened to box callously, pushing back the lid to reveal the steaming hot slices of pizza underneath. You pulled out a slice, your fingers burning from the food being fresh, and sat yourself back against the couch, Peter doing the same. All was quit for a while as you continued to eat, focusing your attention on the orange, food orientated cat bouncing around the screen. Despite being in college, nothing could beat a good old episode of Garfield, despite the film being so much better.

"So I was thinking," Peter began, finishing his first slice and sitting forward for another. You turned your attention away from the screen, "about?"

"Well, I know your not exactly a closed book but why are you so confident when it comes to guys?" he asked, seeming a little on edge. You understood Peter's question, as yes he was right, you were surprisingly confident with the opposite sex. But behind every story there is a reason, and you were surprised you hand't already babbled it out to Peter in the past.

"Let's just say I've had my fair share of experiences, and I guess you just get used to it" you shrugged, sitting forward and grabbing the bottle of water you had prepped earlier, slowly collecting condensation in the palm of your hand turning your skin stone cold. Peter simply nodded, but his face still looked puzzled, "What's up?"

"Just thinking..."

"You look confused, what you thinking about?" you asked, grabbing another slice of pizza. Peter thought for a moment, deep in his mind to even correlate your question. You smiled to yourself after looking at him for a while. Peter fascinated you at times, how he had so much responsibility, he was the city's hero and yet here, on the inside, he was just another teenage boy dealing with your everyday teenage problems. "Hello? Earth to Peter?" you chortled, waving your hand in front of his face.

"Hm? Sorry, got caught up" he brushed it off with a nervous smile, grasping another slice and sitting back to watch the screen.

"Hey, what about this morning?"

"What about this morning?"

"You said you missed the bus? But, you never catch the bus. Some last minute spidey crime solving?"