𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Hey everyone. First of all, apologies for the overly slow updates, I have been busy doing other things in my personal life, so thank you for your patience. I also wanted to mention that this chapter will be the last chapter of this book. It was a hard decision to make and it's been on my mind for a while now but I feel like this book is... Well, it's getting old. I published SFH almost a year ago now and although it's my most popular book, it's also almost my oldest, and it's reached over forty chapters now. It's going to be hard for me to shove the rest of the book into one chapter, so sorry if it seems rushed or brags. I'm still debating making a sequel, but I don't know if it will be as good as the first one (like many sequels) or get as many reads. Of course, reads aren't everything, I just don't think people will enjoy it.

Let me know what you think - after all your opinions matter the most. Anyways, on with the story.

 'you are my sunshine, my only sunshine'

[WORD COUNT: 5k]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Y/N, you know I wouldn't make you do that, besides maybe it was a sign that we aren't ready for that yet" Peter took a deep breath as he moved to stand from the bedsheets. He had a point, whether it had been a good one or not, it still mattered that it was his overall opinion. Peter had never been someone to inflict a forced act, and he wasn't about to make you uncomfortable. You were still kids, albeit you were engaged, but having a baby was a whole new chapter of responsibility.

"Peter," you sighed, reaching out for his hand. He turned to you with soft eyes, abundance in his gaze as he stared down at you, "we have our whole lives ahead of us, you know? Just because we aren't taking that step right now doesn't mean we won't in the future". You could see the panic in him, it radiated from his skin like a bad smell. He was scared, and you understood that. Even from being a kid, he'd been through enough to last him a lifetime and neither of you could see a clear end to it yet. You understood that all Peter wanted to do was protect you and the people he cared about, whether that be putting up a fight or not, he'd lost enough people to last him permanently. "Look our lives have been pretty crazy and we're only this far in," you pulled him down to sit with you, the tension simmering, "being normal isn't exciting, but maybe we should just try living the same as everyone else for a while?"

Peter practically buffered for a second, his mind trying to correlate what it was that you were saying. Go back to being normal? What exactly did that mean? Having to change an entire routine over again... "Actually, there is something I wanted to talk to you about"

"What is it?" you tilted your head to the side a little, letting your hair fall onto your shoulder as you gave him your utmost attention. Peter made a promise to himself that once you were awake and safe with him again, locked around his finger, he'd get you out of here. So far, Peter hadn't broken a promise... Debatable.