Inevitable

Conall's voice was soft and his warm breath feathered across the skin behind Isla's ear. She wanted to deny that that was what she wanted to know. It would be a lie. Of course she wanted to know details of what was to come, but what mattered more was knowing if Conall had taken the final step with her sister. Taking a deep breath she gave a curt nod, it was all she could manage.

She would never get what she wanted if she did not reach out and take it. Moving swiftly before fear could steer her away from the action she spun in his arms and kissed him. There was no finesse and she nearly knocked him over in the process. He indeed did tumble backward sprawling across his bed with Isla atop him. Feeling his agile hands bracket her waist she thought he intended to throw her off but his touch turned to a caress and he rolled until she was beneath his full weight.

Already she could feel the hardness of his groin grinding into her stomach and the sensation made her stomach turn over with pleasure. His tongue swept the inside of her mouth, in and out until her head was light and her core heavy with need. Her skin tingled and her breasts tightened, aching for his touch. Without knowing what it was she needed she began to move her hips against his and the action elicited a groan that she felt rumble from his chest.

His lips traveled the column of her slender neck with nips here and there that made her cry out with confused pleasure. When he reached the bodice of her gown he growled and tore at it with his teeth, ripping the material and granting him access to her unprotected breasts. When he took one taut pink nipple between his teeth she called out his name and arched her back offering herself to him. There was a flurry of moving hands and discarded clothing and before she was really prepared for it hot smooth flesh settled over her bared figure. She gasped and stared into Conall's fierce eyes. There was a hunger there she'd only seen in a predator's gaze and her innocence pushed her away from him. Too much was happening too quickly and her body rebelled against the sudden onslaught of sensations.

Conall placed one gentle hand on her stomach, stopping her from fully retreating and the heat that one hand sent through her overrode everything else. Once again she did as her heart bid and pulled him to her. "Please Conall. Now. Please." Her voice felt not her own.

He shook his head with an odd grin on his face and began to spread slow fervent kisses along the concave of her stomach and the along the ridge of her hip. Fisting his hair in her hands Isla's body writhed yearning for the fulfillment it craved but still he took his time letting his lips, teeth and tongue become acquainted with the curves of her body. Then one stray nibble upon her mound, his breath fanning across the downy red curls that hid her femininity. The word "madness" played over and over in her fevered brain but her hips still moved of their own accord toward the man that tortured her so sweetly. Then his masterful tongue slipped between the curls and touched the most sacred part of her and she had muffle a groan with her own hand.

Innocent instinct instructed her to move away but overriding it all was a voice that screamed out for the pleasure Conall could offer her. His tongue slid over the center of her womanhood and she gave up the fight and let herself fly upon the curling spirals of joy that traveled from her core through her sweat covered limbs. Dragging his head closer by his silky raven hair she called out once again as he suckled her harder and faster. The world began to spin and a flood seemed to be chasing her senses to the furthest corners of her being.

Then a bright light exploded behind her closed her lids and white hot heat crashed over her. In the distance she could hear her own cries of ecstasy but could do nothing to stop them as wave after wave of raw sensation took her over. When it finally ebbed away to tiny tremors at her toes she was left gasping for breath.

"What... was... that?"

A chuckle from just outside of her vision tickled her ears but found she herself once again too timid to seek the source. Instinctively she covered her breasts with her arms and stared up into the darkness above. Now that the last of the blinding pleasure Conall had giving her faded away she was left feeling awkward and lost.

"Don't be ashamed of what you felt Isla. You were beautiful." His voice was soft and came closer until his sparkling eyes invaded her vision.

"I've...I've never felt anything like that."

He grinned an air of arrogance entering those wolf eyes, "That makes me very happy." Leaning forward, supported by his arms on either side of her head, he whispered in her ear. "You are all mine now."

Joy singed every nerve in her body but she tried not to let it overtake her. Men often spoke without thinking of their words impact. Determined not to wallow in that thought she touched one hesitant finger to his chest and let it trace the scar she'd yearned to touch when she'd first seen him with a shirt. Stopping between the hard muscles of his chest she giggled at the tickle of hair there. Dark like the luxurious hair upon his head but lightly curled and springy to the touch.

Taking her tiny hand in his much larger one he placed her entire palm upon his chest and slowly dragged it down along his body. Wide eyes locked with his, more hair tickled her palm, then the feel of rippled muscles and finally the flat tautness of his stomach. Isla held her breath and waited for what she knew came next but he stopped her hand just before, resting her hand in the nest of hair gathered there. His eyes seemed to beg for her permission and she offered a tentative smile as encouragement. Without a moment's pause he brought her hand down and around the part of him that made him so very different from her.

The skin was soft and warm. Smoother than she'd imagined and its velvety hard feel brought a smile to her face. He stroked her hand down his long length once and then back up again, a soft groan escaped his lips. Reveling in the feel and texture she repeated the movement without his prompting and was rewarded with a deeper groan. His pleasure spurred her on and she became bold with her strokes. Gripping him tighter and lengthening each stroke. Panting he cursed lightly and took her hand away.

Uncertainty assaulted the bravery she'd built and she bit her lip. Before she could further doubt her mastery he spread her legs further apart with his knees and sought her gaze with his own, silently communicating his need. His gentleness and care for her wants softened her heart and she caressed the side of his face as her other drew him closer to her. With gentle ease his manhood began to open her. She had to close her eyes against the new and wonderful sensation that vibrated through her.

He moved slowly and her body began to accept his fullness without great resistance. One last lusty thrust brought him through her barrier and Isla whimpered at the sudden pain. Conall began to move within her and all thought was lost to the raw ecstasy of having the man she loved deeply seated against her womb.

"You're so beautiful Isla.... Beautiful..." A panting breath laced with rough emotion and it shot straight to her soul urging her hips up against his again and again. With one last great stroke Conall cried out her name and the sound caused her to reach that great juncture of joy once more. Writhing together they collapsed into each other and held tightly to one another.