the car accident

why the fuck is everyone always getting into car crashes in fics?

do none of y'all know how to fucking drive? or can you just not figure out a way to progress the story, so you throw in a car crash to add angst and suspense?

and the memory loss, holy fucking shit. every story that uses the car accident scenario always has the character get amnesia. NOT ALL CAR ACCIDENTS CAUSE AMNESIA!

not to mention that if your in the kpop fandom and read the fics - 9 times outta 10 the story uses the car crash angle. and it's fucking stupid.

I want to read a story that doesn't have a car crash. just a normal ass story that has realistic drama in it. because despite it all car accidents that are that dramatic are more disturbing than what most writers actually write.

and I've said this in previous chapters, do your fucking research before you write about something. and that shit goes for car accidents.

what type of crash was it? who was at fault? was it a hit and run? did the other driver survive? how severe was the damage? was it premeditated? those are questions that should be answered when using this stupid ass plotline, but they're never answered and the only outcome is fucking amnesia. wtf?!