one offs - part two

here's part two of my one offs...
mostly description peeves...

- if your description says that the first x amount of chapters are trash, i'm not reading your story at all.

- when the stories description is fucking bomb but the story is actual shit. grinds my fucking gears.

- the description is in english but the stories is in a completely different language. aka we need a proper fucking language filter on this bitch.

- when the story is just verbatim from the source. aka fanfics that are based on a show/movie/book pull exact shit from that thing, so the story is just a retelling wiht an added character that doesn't actually add anything to the story.

- trash ass stories that get thousands of reads and comments telling them that they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. when in fact it's complete dog shit.

- when the character is supposed to be a different ethnicity/race but the fucking face claim in a generic white girl. like how the fuck are you doing to have a hispanic character but have problematic white girl amber heard as the face claim? fuck outta here, go look for appropriate fc's in the face claim books. it's not hard.

- rude ass authors that delete your comments when you give constructive criticism. then pm you telling you that you don't know shit and that their story is perfect, and to go look at every comment that's been left kissing their ass.

- when punctuation is spaced out. ex: " Where are you going to be tonight ? " like why the fuck is that a thing? where in the hell did you learn this?

that's all i got for now.
but best believe that there will be more
one offs in the future.