198: Starting a fire

Shuai just lifted his hand, his hands weren't on the knob yet, the door has already opened.

Guo's face just appeared in front of Shuai.

Shuai initially planned to calm himself down and to gather his thought after knocking on the door and while Guo is walking his way to the door, so to let him have some time to think about a reason for Guo to let him stay over for the night. Unexpectedly Guo didn't even give him any time to think, so all his fearful expression was displayed right in front of him.

Every emotion, anger, fear, indignant...has welled up inside of him, Shuai didn't even care about his image anymore, he just screamed at Guo.

'Guo, you motherfucker, you really like pranking people huh? You always pick on someone else's weaknesses, are you having fun? Are you?' He kept throwing kicks and punches at Guo at the same time.

Guo wasn't angry and he didn't fight back as well, he let Shuai have his say and vent out his anger, then he wrapped his arm around Shuai's waist and carried him to his room.

Guo finally got what he wanted, he finally has Shuai on his bed.

He didn't lose his sanity and start feasting on Shuai, he just stared at Shuai's side profile.

Shuai was wearing a neutral toned shirt, making his face seemed very clean, the contours of his face looked softer when he quietened down, his pouty lips added to his smug look.

Maybe he realized just now, or he has found out earlier, finally, he couldn't take it anymore and turned his face towards Guo, his gaze revealed a little annoyance.

'Why are you staring at me?'

Guo's hand reached out to Shuai's cheek, gently caressing his cheek under Shuai's struggling.

'I like you.'

Shuai averted his gaze away, looking up at the ceiling unnaturally.

'Who else don't you like?'

Guo smirked, he pulled Shuai into his arms.

'You're the first person I liked.'

Guo spoke the truth.

Shuai is the first person who can pick on his nerves, make him wait patiently, take his time to observe his characteristics, enjoying the impact that each of Shuai's movement can have on his heart.

But Shuai said, 'But you're not my first.'

'It's okay,' Guo was really generous, 'I don't mind being the last.'

(okay wtf this is getting too kdrama-ish)

Shuai couldn't suppress his emotions anymore, a charming smile surfaced on his handsome face.

'That's so cheesy!'

'Which part of your body is numb? (In chinese, the word cheesy can be read as 'meat numb' if you direct translate it) Let me take a look.'

Guo then proceeded to tickle Shuai.

This is really killing Shuai, he is very ticklish and Guo wasn't holding back at all, Shuai couldn't take it and started rolling all around the floor. His laughter was so loud, till his neck has gone red, he was screaming and laughing while gasping for air, like a lunatic.

Guo has seen someone who's afraid of tickles, but he never saw someone who's so afraid of it.

Guo said, 'Someone with such a sensitive body like you, you must have a strong sex drive?'

Shuai didn't even try to avoid this question, 'Yeah, I yearn to fuck you a long time ago.'

Guo pinched on Shuai's cheek smilingly.