209: You are my corn

'What do you think, Mr. Wu?' Gui asked.

Wu said, 'Your niece is not bad, why not this, let her work for me for a couple of days, I will hire her if she is the perfect candidate for the job.'

Gui was super happy about the news, he even handed Wu one of his name cards.

'You can call me if you need anything.'

Wu looked down, that number was ever so familiar to him, back when he was working under Gui, his life was being controlled by Gui 24/7. No matter rain or shine, no matter how he was feeling, as long as this number called him, he must be present immediately.

He put it into his pocket casually, then Wu told Gui, 'Okay, I got it.'

Just before Gui left, he suddenly remembered something and asked Wu, 'Have we met before?'

'No?' Wu acted dumb, 'Why can't I remember seeing you? Did you mistake me for someone else?'

'Maybe so.'

After Gui left, Wu and the beauty went into the office.

'Right, I still don't know your name,' Wu said.

'Zhang Yin.'

Wu nodded, he studied her with an oppressing glare.

'How old are you?'

Yin stuck out two fingers, '22.'

Wu asked again, 'What do you like to do when you're free?'

'Singing and dancing.'

The scene of people dancing in hula skirts from Hawaii immediately appeared in Wu's mind, if this girl were to wear the skirt without a top, how impressive would it be?! (okay, the actual meaning is kinda disturbing so I kinda censored it, but not really lol. I tried)

Yin's sweet voice broke Wu's train of lewd thoughts.

'Mr. Wu, I have never thought you were this handsome.'

Wu placed his arms crossing on his desk, showing a matured smile.

'Really? I never thought about that before.'

Yin nodded, 'Yeah, your features are defined, especially your electrifying eyes, I almost fainted when I saw your eyes the first moment I stepped into the room,' then she stuck out her tongue jokingly.

Wu realized her tongue was pointy, just like a small fox.

The shyness from Yin slowly subsided, she started showing a more feminine side of her.

'Mr. Wu, I admire your nice body, you're not as bulky as bodybuilders, but neither too bony, you look lean and healthy. Plus, I think you look great in a suit, your legs are slender and the suit makes you look taller. And it is a little tighter at the front, makes you look fully-packed...'

Facing such revealing praise, Wu kept his best and calmest smile.

'You have a sweet mouth,' Wu said.

Yin walked closer to Wu, said with a smirk, 'It's not me, you're a brilliant human! They often say, to determine how 'strong' one is, the main point is the eyes. If they look muddy, this man's kidneys might not be functioning well. If their eyes are especially bright and clear, just like yours, your partner must be at bliss.'

Wu snorted, how can he not be at bliss? His eyes are clear as water.

'Then what if their eyes are bloody looking?' Wu started caring for Shuai.

Yin's straight brows were crumpled together, 'Isn't that over-stress?'

Wu shook his head, 'What if he was born with that?'