217: Hi-ya bitch

It was the Qingming Festival, Wu was paying his parents' graves a visit. 

'Mom, my company won a bid for a major project, we are starting the project soon. My company is also gaining some reputation within the industry, when my company is getting stable I might consider focusing on other different industries.'

'I used to always tell you that my superior treats me well, he had high hopes for me, I was actually lying to you. I was his punching bag, but now I have destroyed him. Now, I have 3 of my own property, I got one from him, I bought the other two with the money he gave.'

'These houses are really good, they are really big and spacious, but I'm scared to move in, I'm always thinking of you guys whenever I step into it. I'm regretful, I regret that I didn't let you guys enjoy your lives while you guys were still alive.'

'Mom, Chi and I are still happily together. Don't worry, I have all the evidence that points to Chi who used his official position to do illegal stuff for my benefit. If he were to betray me, I will think of a way to end him. If his dad were to make my life difficult, I will make sure to make Chi's life miserable too!'

'Chi has always teased me for being stingy, I'm actually not, I've always remembered your words: Spend on those worthy, do not spend on those you shouldn't.'

'I have a lot of money in my safe now, I wanted to spend them on my wedding, but now I'm spending it for me and Chi's retirement. I've already planned out the rest of my life, don't you worry.'

Wu then averted his gaze onto his dad's gravestone.

'Dad, I've found a daughter-in-law for you, there's nothing bad about him other than it's a "him". He would do house chores, I never needed to move an inch. He often does my laundry, he would cook sometimes too. My wife has a very soft heart, no matter what I did, I can just smile at him and he wouldn't remember a thing.'

'We never have gotten into a fight, we have very distinct roles at home: he is in charge of the chores, mechanics and other miscellaneous stuff while I am in charge of the finances. I've been neglecting him for the past few days all thanks to the plan of taking down the evil boss, I'm planning to buy a ring for him to make him happy.'

'Dad, you've never seen my wife right? I'll burn a couple of photos of him to you, one of them is a full shot of his body, the other one is a profile picture. If you still can't see them clearly, I'll burn a life-sized puppet to you next time. If you think he's not bad, remember to tell me your ratings in my dreams.'

'Alright, that's all I wanted to tell you guys, I will come back often.'

Wu then bowed deeply in front of the graves.

..............................................

These days, Wu has been busy moving his company, with the growth of his company, there are more and more demands and his company is slowly growing out of the size of his current location. Chi helped Wu in location hunting and found some good places, in the end, they went for one near the central area for tech companies, another gem.

Now, the distance between Chi and Wu's workplaces have decreased in half, it's convenient for them to 'get together'.

It has been a month ever since Chi forced Wu to train, at first Wu was rejecting it with every cell in his body, but then it slowly became a habit, he would run over 10km after work, he would feel uneasy if he missed a day for running.

Besides forming a habit, another reason had made Wu do this voluntarily and happily, exercises have been proven to improve his sex life. Even though their sex life is already of high quality, but this doesn't mean that Wu wouldn't try to achieve 'higher standards' in life.