202: Oh Yeah!

That evening, Shuai has already planned a meeting for Chi and Wu.

The venue was at Shuai's place.

'You two can have a chat, I'll go out for a walk.'

He may say so, but he didn't go far, after shutting the door, he hid behind the door and eavesdropped.

Just as Chi wanted to hug Wu, Wu stopped him with a hand on Chi's chest, said with a nasal voice, 'I have a cold, I don't want to spread the virus to you.'

Chi knitted his brows, 'How did you get a cold?'

'I stayed in the tub for too long last night, then Shuai resurrected me naked for a while.'

Chi's face then dropped, then he said angrily, 'Good job!'

Wu grabbed onto his arm and said, 'I am willing to do it for you.'

Chi thought: How is that for my sake? You're just fucking torturing me!

So he grabbed onto Wu's arm and pulled Wu towards his body, a slap landed on his butt.

This slap has the sound factor but lacking on power, Chi didn't even use 30 percent of his strength, Wu still gave a polite scream.

Shuai has heard everything outside.

'I have a cold, I don't want to spread the virus to you.'

'How did you get a cold?'

'I stayed in the tub for too long last night, then Shuai resurrected me naked for a while.'

'Good job!'

'I am willing to do it for you.'

'Slap!'

'........'

If you just listen to it outside, without looking at their expressions and body language, how big of a misunderstanding this is!

Without any notice, Shuai barged right into the room.

Wu's hand that was hovering over his butt has moved up to his cheeks in a swift action, showing a compelling expression.

Shuai was enraged, 'Chi, I'm going to kill you!'

He grabbed a broom and strode towards Chi.

Wu hurriedly blocked Shuai's way.

'Shuai, stop it, it's between me and him.'

Shuai's roar almost shattered Wu's eardrums.

'He's acting like this, and you're still protecting him?'

Wu was getting worried.

'I don't need your help, I can solve my own problems, if not we will break up then!'

Wu's acting was so surreal, the person behind him had his heart dropped when he heard 'break up'.

Shuai glared at Chi heatedly.

Chi stared right back apathetically.

Shuai then realized, his shirt was dishevelled while fighting with Wu, his belly button was poking out.

He angrily threw the broom onto the ground, then straightened back his shirt.

'You two can do whatever you like, I don't care anymore!'

Then he left by slamming the door shut.

He was really gone this time.

Only Wu and Chi were left alone in the room, Chi was still pulling a long face, he was upset about Wu catching a cold. Especially the fact that Shuai saw Wu naked, this really annoyed Chi a lot.