213: Prank

After exiting the grocery store, just as they were about to put the groceries into the car, Wu grabbed onto Chi's arm.

'Hey, let's jog back home!'

Chi glanced over at him, 'How are you going to run when you're carrying so much stuff?'

Wu said, 'Weight training! Don't they say that you can train your body when running in weights?'

'Weights are supposed to be tied on your body, not carry them on your hands. We would be caught by the police if we do this,' Chi placed the groceries he was carrying into the car, simply said, 'You can run by yourself, I'll drive home myself.'

'No!'

Wu was afraid that Chi is going back home, it doesn't matter if he's going back or not. After hearing that Chi said that, he quickly put all the stuff into the car and hopped on.

The car was inching along the road, Wu's heart was pumping crazily fast.

He decided to text Shuai for help.

'Teacher, please convince Guo to go back, he wants to harm me, he's up to no good.'

Shuai was sitting next to Guo when Wu sent him that text, seeing this text, he immediately showed it to Guo and they both smirked devilishly.

After a minute, Wu received a reply from Shuai.

'I'm up to no good either.'

Wu's expression turned sour.

He turned around and looked at Chi, that chilly aura that is radiating from him, even if Chi's not angry, he still has that intimidating aura. But once he gets mad...Wu couldn't help but shudder.

Calm down, calm down...Wu tried to cool himself down.

You didn't do anything overboard, it was the woman who kept pestering you. Plus you're also just using her, a man needs to sacrifice if he wants to achieve something great.

In the end, all of these self assurances went to waste, with a call from Guo, the mental fortress has fallen.

'Where are you guys?' Guo asked.

Chi said, '20 more minutes.'

'Hurry up, I'm falling asleep.'

Chi didn't say anything else, he just hung up.

Wu suddenly crouched and covered his stomach with his arms, he said to Chi with a twisted expression, 'My stomach hurts, I want to go to the washroom.'

Chi said, 'We're reaching home soon, hold it in.'

'I can't,' Wu was crying out in pain as if it was real, 'Let me go to a washroom!'

Chi couldn't refuse so he drove in circles, found a KFC and stopped there.

Wu was having the time of his life on the toilet, he was playing mobile games inside and finally went out when he spent all of his coins.

After going back to the car, he rested his head on Chi's lap, looking as if he really had bad diarrhea.

'My stomach really hurts.'

Chi placed his palm gently on Wu's stomach, gave it a little rub.

'Why did it suddenly hurt? Did you eat anything bad this afternoon?'

Wu thought: I didn't eat anything bad, I just saw Guo.

Chi retracted his hand from Wu's belly and he was just about to start the engine, Wu pulled his hand back again.