201: Suicide

For a few days straight, Shuai and Wu have been side by side always.

In front of Shuai, Wu never contacted Chi, he would complain and grumble on every day. Once Shuai has left his side, he would immediately call Chi, flirting here and there.

Wu wasn't that worried, but Shuai was.

He thought after keeping Wu at his place for a few days Chi would come to fetch Wu back. Who would have thought that this trick was useless, Chi has determined to be the bad guy till the end of time now, he did not even care about Wu.

With Wu at his side, Shuai also didn't feel like contacting Guo, not mentioning going to Guo's place, he was afraid that Wu might feel bitter when he sees they two together. He used to think Guo is a sore of an eye, he would do everything and anything to avoid Guo's overly-passionate courting, but now after not seeing him for a few days Shuai actually started to miss him.

There is a saying that perfectly describes this situation: Men is like periods, you would think of him when he's not here, but he irks you when he's here.

If anyone, Chi actually suffered the most, his longing for Wu has gone to a gruesome stage.

They are a pair of legal couple, now they are acting like underground lovers, Wu is spending time with someone else, Chi can't find him but he also can't call him whenever he fancies. The worst is at night, Chi felt as if he was being hollowed out from within, Wu was still rejecting his calls.

Finally, this evening, Wu couldn't contain it anymore.

Seeing Shuai was fast asleep, Wu went hiding in the bathroom and locked the door.

He filled the tub with water, the fog was filling up the bathroom, Wu was sitting with his back against the side of the tub, he was facetiming Chi.

Chi has the urge to pull Wu out from the phone.

'Are you done yet?' Chi asked.

Wu said, 'I can't rush this, it would seem too fake, Shuai is such a smart guy he would find out.'

'I'll give you three more days, if all else fails I will intoxicate your teacher and tie him up to Guo's bed instead.'

Wu pouted, 'What rights do you have to bargain with me? I'm helping your brother here, not mine. Didn't you tell me to repay my debts? Right! I have planned everything out now, I have put so much effort into it, now you're trying to ruin my plan!'

'I think your current feat has too many sacrifices, not worth it,' Chi commented.

Wu knitted his brows, 'Three days is too strict, five days?'

'I can only handle three days of time without you, you can decide yourself, 'Chi was rather firm on his stand.

Wu angrily grabbed a carton of milk, took two big gulps to restore some of his energy. During the day he always acted like he didn't have any appetite so he didn't eat much, in the end, he couldn't fall asleep at this timing because he is hungry. He was lucky today, there's still a carton of milk left from Shuai's milk bath, Wu could finally quench his hungry.

He drank too hastily that a circle of milk rimmed his lips.

'Lick your lips, there's milk,' Chi said.

Wu stretched his tongue and whirled it around his lips.

This swirl has hooked every demon in Chi out.

'Any more?' Wu asked.

Chi said, 'Yes, again.'

Wu stretched his tongue out again.