200: Da Bao strikes

The next morning, Wu's cheeks were soring.

They hurt when he eats, they hurt when he talks as well, he felt like crying when he swallows something.

If it were to be someone else, they wouldn't be able to take it. But it is Wu, he wasn't sad the first thing, he was rather happy about it.

'Luckily I ate all the beans last night, I wouldn't be able to eat them today.'

For the next two days, Wu has been plotting on how to lure Shuai, he is more thoughtful than Shuai. Shuai baited him before and all of those were based on spontaneous inspirations, he had tried all of the methods in the span of five days, in the end, he walked right into Guo's plan. Wu never fight without a chance in winning, he first planned way ahead, it's better to sharpen an axe before cutting wood, he will strike when he has fully thought of everything, win at the first strike.

Wu would check on his fortune for the day, without the exception of today.

'Perfect for hunting.'

Great! Today is the day, Wu dressed all ready for the war.

Shuai was cleaning up the clinic, he noticed a man who had a mask over his face walking into the clinic.

'Are you down with flu?' Shuai asked politely.

Wu lifted his eyelids, revealing his recognizable eyeballs, Shuai immediately knew who that was.

'Why are you dressed like this?'

Shuai wanted to take off Wu's mask, but Wu dodged it.

'No worries, we sanitize the clinic every day, you can rest assured.'

Wu opened his mouth with much effort, 'It's not about the bacteria.'

Shuai could tell that both Wu's cheeks were slightly swollen, he asked, 'Mumps?'

Wu waved his hand, he laid his head on the desk, looking in agony.

'What's wrong exactly?' Shuai looked at Wu concernedly.

Wu's eyes revealed endless and inexplainable misery.

Shuai was panicking, 'Spit it out!'

Wu said, 'I broke up with Chi.'

Shuai was taken aback, 'Why?'

'I can't stand his torture.'

Shuai was looking apprehensive, 'Are those tortures or just blissful treatments? Are you sure you're not trying to show off to me by saying you got tortured?'

Wu grunted sarcastically.

'Do I even have anything to show off?'

Shuai still interrogated him suspiciously, 'How did he torture you?'

Wu sighed, 'Relationships really do not withstand the test of time.'

'How long has this only been? Last time you came you were still showing off you topped Chi, that time frame is really off, it only has been two days?'

'Actually, our relationship has been tested a long time ago, I just kept all of that inside.'

Shuai looked ready to lend a listening ear.

Wu didn't dare to go all out, so he told everything to Shuai helplessly, 'Ever since we came back from Hawaii, his attitude to me has changed. When we first reconciled, he agreed to any of my requests, his temper was really great as well. But when we came back, he has always picked on minor flaws,  always trying to find trouble.'