208: You bastard!

Wu put in a lot of effort into finding a new secretary, he even showed up for the interview sessions.

'How is it? Are there a lot of candidates?' Wu asked Lin.

Lin said, 'There were plenty, we went through a round of disqualification yesterday so today's attendees are here for another round of interview.'

Wu didn't see anyone present, but he spotted a thick file in Lin's hands and he was pumped up. He trusted Lin's choice, if there are still so many people after the filtering, then there might be a chance for Wu to choose his perfect candidate.

'Shall we start now?' Lin asked.

Wu said, 'Yes.'

'Should we bring them all together for you to choose or make them come in one by one?'

Wu said, 'One by one is better, then I could see them clearly.'

Lin nodded, then he started calling names on the paper.

'Liu Lin.'

After a while, the woman called 'Liu Lin' walked into the room, Wu's anticipating eyes immediately died down. Wow! She has so many acne on her face, her eyes are of different sizes, her lips are sliding to one side when she talks, her teeth were crooked, it wasn't easy to be as unpresentable as she was.

After Lin asked her a couple of questions, he turned and looked at Wu.

'What else do you need to know?'

Wu quietly shook his head, he was speechless.

In the end, after the second candidate came in, Wu realized she was impossible. A receding hairline and thighs thicker than his arms, moonscape nose and flat face, her breasts were almost sagging to her belly button.

Once Lin spotted Wu's face, he knew Wu wasn't pleased with her.

Then came the next one.

This person was a little slow, they were waiting for quite a long time, Wu also started to pick up his confidence again.

She took so long to get ready, she must be A grade huh? She must be the highlight right?

In the end, when Wu saw her face clearly, his upper body which was initially leaning forward in anticipation leaned back to the chair again, his heart has gone cold. This person topped everyone before her, her forehead took up half of her face, her chin was almost touching her nose even.

'Next,' Lin said.

The next one came in, made Wu laugh in loss of words, she looked like a raccoon afar, like a Chips Ahoy cookie at a closer distance, but she did not look at all appetizing.

Wu said Lin, 'How many left?'

Lin said, '20 plus more.'

'Why not this, let them come in all together and we can filter through them, I can't take it if they come in one by one!'

'Sure.'

Just as Lin was about to shout, Wu pressed him down again.

'Wait a while, let me take a couple of breaths.'

After 5 minutes, Wu finally was ready.

20 over 'beauties' walked into the room in a neat line.

When Wu saw them, he was far from losing breathe, he was almost suffocated. Every face was exhibited right in front of Wu, it made him feel like he was drowning in a catastrophe. 

While Wu was having difficulty composing himself, those 'beauties' were whispering among themselves.

'The man sitting there is the manager, isn't it?'