207: Fast and Furiously in Love

Leaving Chi's office, both of them went into the elevator together.

The elevator slowly descended, the bell rang when it reached the third floor and an office lady walked into the elevator. Upon seeing Chi, her eyes immediately shone in happiness, but soon she averted her gaze.

After coming here for so many times, Wu realized no matter how high or low one's education is, how young or old she is, how ugly or pretty she is, as long as they are women, they will have the same expression when they bump into Chi.

Not trying to offend someone, the gaze that they have was like someone who went to a zoo and saw a monkey in its cage, this made Wu really upset.

If you want to look at him just stare at him openly, don't come sneaking!

Chi was standing up straightly, but suddenly he felt a pinch on his butt.

When he glanced over to Wu, Wu was standing still, not a little movement was spotted.

Chi quietly looked away.

Wu's nasty claws reached towards Chi's butt again, at the same spot, and gave it a pinch.

By the Chi looked at him, Wu acted as if he has no idea.

The office lady was mind blown looking at that scene.

As they say one should never touch a tiger's butt, who else dared to touch Chi's butt? Maybe not touching, you would get your brains fried just by contemplating whether to stare at his butt or not. But Wu dared, not only he teased Chi, he did it publicly, he knew he was going to die on the bed when they reach home but he needed to curb his hunger for a prank.

So if one wants to tame an alligator, the mental and physical requirements must be met.

It was an hour before the dinner meeting, Chi accompanied Wu in the car for a while.

Wu said, 'I need to employ a new secretary, there is too much stuff waiting for me to settle.'

'Is there a perfect candidate?' Chi asked.

Wu said, 'I don't really fancy the few that came for the interviews, they were either too blunt or too oblivious, or too casual. The most important point of all, they weren't particularly good-looking, it affects my working mood.'

Chi glanced at Wu, but didn't say anything.

The two continued chatting for a while in the car until it was about time for the dinner, Wu was about to leave Chi's car when he spotted a familiar figure. Even though they hadn't met in two years and he obviously gained a few extra pounds, Wu still managed to recognize him at sight.

'Zhang Bao Gui,' Wu mumbled to himself.

'How do you know him?' Chi asked.

Wu said, 'Back when I was still working in the corporate, he was my supervisor.'

The one who called him a son of a bitch, kicked him, told him to get lost in front of everyone.

'What is he doing here?' Wu asked out of curiosity.

Chi simply replied, 'What else can he come here for? For that project.'

Wu licked his front teeth with his tongue, he wasn't at the best of luck today!

Before leaving, Wu reminded Chi, 'Don't forget about my meat pie, it closes at 9 pm.'

'Eat something else first, if not you would be dying from hunger by then.'

Wu said firmly, 'I will not, I will wait for your meat pie.'

Chi couldn't win against him, 'Then wait quietly at home, don't go anywhere else.'