210: A baffling anger

'Ying, I told you to back up the data for a document, have you finished it?' Wu asked.

Ying blinked her eyes flirtatiously, 'Make a guess.'

'...Stop fooling around, I'm having a serious conversation with you.'

Ying inched her way closer to Wu, her breast were grazing against Wu's arm seemingly on purpose, saying with her sickly sweet voice, 'How am I not serious? Whatever Mr. Wu told me to do, I did it accordingly.'

Wu didn't avoid nor respond, he simply gladly receive this 'free service', 'Return to your office and read some books, didn't I hand you a huge file of our company's documents? You have to read every sentence and every word of it.'

Ying shone her signature smile, 'I've finished it already.'

'So fast? I'll test you then.'

Wu just threw an easy question at her.

Ying was stomping cutely, 'Mr. Wu, aren't you bully me right now? This question is too difficult, I never understood it when I was reading it last night, why don't you explain it to me.'

Ignoring Wu's protests, Ying pulled him to sit down on the couch and stuck right by his side, looking at him with her best smiley face.

Wu was patiently explaining the details to her, he would look at her in between a couple of sentences and she would grab the chance to flirt with her eyes. Wu was trying hard to retain composure and continue with his pedagogy, Ying then moved Wu's hand which was initially on his own thigh to hers, she even rubbed his hand along her inner thighs.

Wu seriously thought that he was giving her a lesson, he was rather training his own mentality.

'Do you understand?' Wu asked.

Ying didn't say anything, she was just throwing out signals from her eyes.

If it weren't for Wu's sharp eyes, if he weren't able to detect this demon in front of his eyes, he would've fallen right into her trap long ago.

'Mr. Wu, do you like me?'

Wu gave her a brief answer, 'As your superior, I think I quite like you as a secretary.'

Ying smiled but didn't say anything, she pulled Wu's hands further down her inner thighs.

'If my uncle has a request for you, can you consider his request for my sake?'

'I would consider, but I might not accept it.'

'Please accept....'

Ying was pleading, but then she dug herself into Wu's arms.

A strong smell of perfume assaulted Wu's nostrils, Wu's hands came to contact with a soft part, alarms went off inside him, Wu quickly retracted his hands.

'We can talk about this later, you can leave, for now, I have some urgent businesses to do.'

Ying pouted, 'Fine then.'

Once the door was closed, Wu immediately tore his gentlemen mask away and dashed towards the bathroom, he unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and released the imprisoned monster. He just wanted to give it comfort, but then he spotted Chi's car was arriving at the door, he quickly turned on cold water to kill off his 'passion'.

Chi's speed was magnificent, from the first floor to second in only a matter of seconds. By the time Chi pushed open the office door, Wu was busy buttoning his pants in the bathroom.

Chi walked straight to the couch and sat down without saying anything.

Wu took a deep breath, then pushed the door open.