211: Never be at a loss

Chi knew Wu was mad.

Actually, when Wu started whining on the ground, Chi had already regretted a little. This was the first time he ignored his feelings and vent out his anger on his lover.

He wasn't that generous.

Especially when that matter has something to do with Wu, Chi would become very protective, if someone was to try to challenge that, that will rip Chi's heart apart. 

Now Chi is coping with that pain.

Ever since Gang told Chi about Wu getting bullied, Chi has never walked out of it. Although he knew that there's no point in dwelling over the past, whenever Chi imagined Wu getting kicked at, there would be like countless of nails nailing into Chi's heart, till the point where he almost hate Wu for that.

Hate him for being so weak, why did he have to endure being bullied.

How Chi wished he could jump onto a time travel machine, and land right at that moment, punch that bastard to death. Then grab Wu and put him into his pocket, bring him back to present day.

He can never see, hear, or handle the fact that someone was bullying Wu.

If now someone was to tell Chi that Wu's mom had difficult labour when giving birth to Wu, Wu was almost suffocating at the birth canal, Chi would probably feel bad for the rest of his life.

It seems a little too dramatic, but that is what Chi is going through now.

Ashes were piling up on Chi's shoe, Chi shook his foot and walked towards the room Wu is hiding in.

The door is locked.

But Chi has the backup keys, the door was soon unlocked.

Wu was sitting on the bed with his back facing towards Chi, he was throwing a fit alone.

Chi walked to him and placed his huge palm on the back of Wu's head, quietly staring at him.

'I've heard some news this afternoon, I wasn't feeling that good, that's why...'

'Stop explaining,' Wu disrupted Chi, 'I know why.'

Chi squinted his eyes, 'Do you?'

'Gang called me just now,' Wu looked down, 'He said you saw my old photos, then your expression became sour, he was afraid you would do something stupid so he asked me to take a look at you.'

'.....'

Wu suddenly felt a little choked up, 'Weren't you thinking about how fat I was? Aren't you afraid I would revert back? I tell you, if I were to become like that again, without you saying, I will leave on my own!'

Chi was laughing at Wu.

'Then you can gain some weight now, I don't want you anymore.'

Wu's eyes were bulging red, fists were raining down on Chi's body, like a wild wolf, tearing and biting Chi's body.

Chi just let him do whatever he wants until Wu stopped moving and laid down quietly on top of Chi.

'Weight wins love,' Wu said languidly.

Chi pinched hard on Wu's cheek, 'Look at yourself! I was fooling around with you, do you have the chance to gain weight by my side? I would burn pounds if I were to fuck you.'

Wu didn't say anything.

Chi then slapped at the back of Wu's head, acted angrily, 'Why are you acting like I'm killing you! Aren't you just tired? Do you need to pull that long face at me? Why do you have such a bad temper? Hmm?'