205: Haunted

Wu was still drowned in happiness on the way back, but when he reached home, he was getting more and more worried, he was standing by the window staring at the view outside.

My teacher must be crying now?

He must hate me right?

Just as he was thinking about it, a sudden jolt of pain hit his butt, Wu jumped up and glared at Chi who was behind him.

'Why did you hit me?'

Chi stared at him, 'What are you thinking about?'

Wu simply replied to him, 'Nonsense.'

'Lewd thoughts or nonsense?'

Wu pronounced his words perfectly, 'Nonsense.'

'Lewd thoughts?'

'Nonsense.'

'Lewd thoughts?'

'Nonsense, non-sense!'

Sometimes, teasing Wu is a past time of Chi.

The second before Wu could still scheme a plot against someone else, the next second he immediately became a dumb idiot. It's obvious that Chi was doing it on purpose, Wu was still breaking down each syllabus of the word for him.

In the end, he turned Chi's ear twice and reprimanded, 'Do you understand now?'

Chi didn't say anything, he just pointed out three fingers.

Wu stared at Chi's fingers for a while, it seemed like a bad omen, his hand quickly retreated from Chi's ear and turned away, just as he was about to take the first step, someone pulled his collar from behind, his soles squeaked underneath his feet and his legs returned to their original spots.

'Three days,' Chi reminded him.

'Why do you have such a good memory?'

Chi said, 'It's not my good memory, it's your slutty image hasn't left my head for the past three days, it has never left my head for a single second.'

Wu then gave Chi's head a smack.

'Did it go away now?'

Chi could tell, this kid had too much time on Earth.

Chi said while dragging Wu back to their bedroom, 'While you were gone for the past few days, I refurbished our room.'

Wu could feel something bad is coming.

'Into what?'

Chi said, 'I just changed the wallpaper.'

Wu sighed in relief, he thought Chi placed something outrageous inside their room again.

But then, after pushing open the door, Wu was completely stunned.

Not only there's no new furniture, but a lot of stuff was also moved out.

The whole room seemed very spacious as if there were four rooms in total.

Why?

Because Chi changed the wallpapers into mirrors, not leaving out the ceiling.

Wu was about to run away, but Chi blocked the door and there were no cracks for Wu to slip out.

In the end, he was carried into the room by Chi like a sack of rice.

Wu sat on Chi's lap on the bed, opposite them was a mirror.

Wu's eyes drifted everywhere, but all he could see was Chi's infuriating expression.