204: Claiming his

Shuai was covered in a huge robe, he was sitting on the bed with his legs crossed, his eyes were fixed on the TV screen.

Guo's eyes were fixed on Shuai.

Finally, Guo can't take it anymore, he rested his head on one of Shuai's shoulders.

'Stop it, stop it, only 20 minutes left,' Shuai said.

There were flames kindling in Guo's eyes.

'Are you that into it?'

Shuai nodded, 'I never miss an episode.'

How grateful would the producer be if he were to see this situation! Seeing how the two were getting closer to a happy ending, at this very moment, they stopped everything just to finish the last 20 minutes of the show.

Finally, the ending theme song was played.

Guo smirked, he pulled Shuai into his arms.

In the end, just as he was about to kiss Shuai, Shuai then said, 'Wait, let me watch the preview for the next episode, just a minute, one minute...' He straightened one finger and pleaded Guo.

Forget it, he has already pulled through 20 minutes, one minute is nothing.

Shuai then averted his gaze onto the screen again, happily watching his show.

Guo was feeling bitter inside, how unimportant is our relationship to you?!

Seeing the preview going to an end, not sure what Shuai has seen, he slammed on the bed and laughed.

'I forgot, it's Saturday today, there's another episode!'

'.........'

Guo finally looked through everything, he was faking about the drama, he was actually avoiding Guo.

But the more Shuai acts this way, the more pumped up Guo is, because the more Shuai drags, the longer the time since he had sex, then he would become more nervous.

Thinking this way, Guo wasn't as anxious as before, so he waited for Shuai to finish another episode.

But he did not sit beside Shuai this time, he was walking around the room preparing his stuff.

Shuai may seem to be watching the TV, in fact, he was spying on Guo, seeing him fetching a bottle of lube, his heart dropped; seeing him choosing condoms, his heart dropped again; seeing him taking different types of pills out, his heart almost jumped out.

Right at that time, the ending theme song played again.

Shuai said with a trembling voice, 'Let me watch the preview.'

Guo replied gently, 'Sure.'

The more gentle Guo was, the more nervous Shuai was.

As Guo expected, right after the song has ended, Shuai slammed on the bed happily again.

'My God! They are playing ten episodes back to back!'

Guo glanced over at Shuai, Shuai forcefully squeezed out an awkward smile.

Out of the blue, the TV has turned off, the whole room became dark as well.

'Ah...what's happening?' Shuai finally showed his fears.

Guo simply replied, 'The electricity was cut off.'

'Did you cut it deliberately?' Shuai asked.

Guo was an actor as well, 'Let me take a look at the fuse box.'

Shuai quickly stopped him, 'Don't go out! I'm scared to stay here alone.'

'Then let me light up a few candles,' Guo replied.