she's not the one..

The Next Day

Cole's P.O.V

The clock struck 9am as I stretched on the bed yawning and messing with my hair. I turned to my right and pushed my curtains backwards revealing my window. As I pulled myself up from the bed and pushed open my window to get a glimpse of that angelic stranger,smile started to make it's way out of my lips. There lay a beautiful girl with chubby cheeks wearing a pink crop top, sleeping with her hair scattered over her innocent face. I smile to myself thinking how can someone look so good while sleeping. After a minute I saw that beauty stretching her delicate arms and yawning while grabbing her phone pushing her hair away from the face. But as soon as she gazed in her phone her beautiful morning smile gradually made it's way in and instead got replaced with a frown. She stepped out of the bed in shorts and went in her bathroom. I sat back and leaned against the wall as Jack walked in.

Jack: "Hey,there's someone at the door, perhaps our neighbour!"

Cole: "Really?! Where?"

I stomped down the stairs and found a skinny,tall girl in front of me.

Tinky's P.O.V

I woke up at 8:30am today checking out Jordan who was still fast asleep. Changing my dress I walked towards the new neighbor's house asking to be friends. I heated up Jordan's breakfast and kept it on the table because she's so careless that she forgets to have her breakfast unless it's kept in front of her. Ringing the doorbell I waited for someone to get it. One blondie wearing a black T-shirt got to open the door and as he opened his eyes met mine. I folded my arms and continued to stare at his eyes. I felt like his deep blue eyes gazed in through my soul directly. He cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence within us and waved his hand in front of my face. 'Holy crap! He's so handsome',I thought to myself

Jack: "Yes?"

Tinky: "Ah yeah... Hi! This is Tinky Jenner and I'm actually your neighbor that's why I came up to see if you guys needed any help?"

Jack: "Awwwh,that's so sweet of you to think of! I'm Jack Hodgeson"

Tinky: "Hi"

I answered shaking hands

Jack: "Hey I'll just introduce you to my best friend and roommate wait!"

Tinky: "haha! Sure!"

He rushed upstairs while I found myself enchanted by his blue eyes. After a few minutes another boy stomped down the stairs and looked at me. He looked very desperate and nervous as he was peeping out of the door, humping making me really uncomfortable so I instead shifted my gaze towards Jack who was searching something in a box with his silky blonde hair almost covering his dark blue eyes.

Cole's P.O.V

Looking here and there I realized she's not the one my eyes were looking for. After a few seconds I realized I was making this girl uncomfortable who was standing in front of me when I decided to keep that angel's thoughts aside from my mind for a minute and looked at the new girl. Her staring at Jack sort of left me in a stage of shock as I laughed to myself thinking she's not Jack's type at all! I waved my hand in front of her face diverting her attention towards me.

To be continued...

Hope you all like this chapter,and please do leave a vote❤️

Riha