Me or Her?

Robert's P.O.V

I saw Jordan in the music studio for the first time with Katrina. She had some kind of magic in her attitude which drew me towards her. I'm normally a flirt to my friends because I tend to flirt with every random girl I meet but to be honest,this Jordan girl is the first one to ring the bell of my heart. She doesn't respond to my gestures but never turns me down rudely or badly. She is something! Very different! I know,one day she will understand my true feelings for her because, yeah okay I admit I flirt with her a lot but I mean those.

I still remember the first time I saw her with Kat. Her hair was braided messily,some of her small bangs in the front to slightly cover her attractive icy blue eyes. She was wearing a black t shirt with it's loose ends tied exposing some of her skin,matched with jean shorts. She looked gorgeous. Since then,I had made up my mind to ask her out one day. She's mine,I won't let her go away from me... never ever..
"Robert?" asked Katrina as I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yeah? You are here,where is your other half?" I replied. "Lol! She's coming let's go inside?" replied Kat. I was going to reply when I spotted Jordan coming out of a shop.

Oh my God..

She stepped out into the sunlight,that girl with blond hair,with her those soulful blue eyes as bright as any glacier yet so very warm. Her hair.. a thousand shades of gold that made new mosaics each moment in the warm summer air.

Wow..

She stood in front of me to give me a light hug as her sweet scent hit me. "I'm too late right? So sorry! I really had to check on that black dress,it's so beautiful I swear! Anyway! Where's Kat?" she asked with her honeylike voice which always manages to impress me. "Uh she's inside let's go and by the way! I like your new hair princess,it goes with you really well" I said blushing slightly. "Thank you so much Robert now let's go" she replied.

She's beautiful.. she's mine.

Colby's P.O.V

"It was her Sam! I'm not staying here any longer,if you are coming with me then cool,if you are not then I'm just leaving without you!" I yelled dropping my clothes back in the suitcase. "Listen dude,we cannot leave,it's our fans bro! They are gonna be so disappointed! I already said we will be doing another overnight video,you cannot just back off like come on?"replied Sam. "I don't know,I don't know,I don't know,but I'm not staying here even for a sec" I said continuing to throw my clothes in the luggage. Sam stood quiet for a minute and crossed his arms and said something which I never expected to hear it from him. "Choose Colby! Me or her?" "HER!" I replied without even thinking how much it will hurt Sam. I watched Sam backing off blinking twice as his blue eyes started to water. He gently sighed,his face started getting all red,can't say it's because he's hurt or he was raged. He grabbed his phone and walked out of my room. "Wait Sam!" I said. He was gone. My best friend was gone as well. 'No no no,I can't do this!' I said to myself as I punched the wall making my knuckles almost bleed. Sam has always been there by my side since day 1 and I just turned him off and hurt him in this way.
Wow Colby! Great payback to him after the way he took care of you..

But what could I have done! I can't face Jordan.. what if she comes in front of me one day,but then again Sam .. my fans..
Help me dear God..

Sam's P.O.V

"...and yeah that's how we managed to get out of that place" I said to Elton who wanted to know everything about mine and Colby's explorations. Suddenly Colby barged in the front door and rushed upstairs with Jake following behind him. "What happened Jake?" I asked. "I have no idea dude!" I quickly put Circa down from my laps and rushed upstairs.

I walked in to find an angry Colby throwing his clothes in his bag. Wtf?
"Yo what happened Colbert?" I asked softly placing my hand on his shoulder. He shoved my hand backwards and snapped horribly at me. "It's all because of you! I told you we shouldn't have come here!" "I'm trying to make you feel better Colby,don't act like a freaking asshole and tell me what's up with you!" I asked trying to calm myself down and him too. "I saw Jordan,while I was coming back from Tender Greens okay?" replied Colby, drawing huge breaths. "No you didn't!" I said with my eyes wide. "It was her Sam! I'm not staying here any longer,if you are coming with me then cool and if you aren't then I'll just leave without you!"
No no no he can't leave in this way. I didn't even get enough time to locate Jordan and talk to her. My plans can't get stepped on in this way. "Listen dude! We cannot leave,its our fans bro! They are gonna be so disappointed! I already said we will be doing an overnight video,you cannot just back off,like come on?" I said crossing my arms.

It was of no use. He isn't even looking at me. Dang! This girl has such a big effect on this guy. Where are you Ms. Mystery? I had to do something,I can't let him leave without sorting his misunderstandings with Jordan,so I thought to play the most cruel card ever because Iam left with no other options.
"Choose Colby! Me or her?!" After he heard what I said he directly looked in my eyes and said a word which literally broke my heart into pieces.

"HER!!"

I sighed softly stepping backwards a bit as my heart ached hearing what he just said. I fixed my hair using my right hand and grabbed my phone and straight walked away. "Sam wait!' I heard Colby behind me. I wasn't thinking straight at all,I just stomped down the stairs and bumped into Jake almost knocking him over. "Jake can I have your car keys?" . He quickly nodded and threw his keys towards me as I stormed out of the house. I couldn't believe what he just said. Wow!

I started the car as I accelerated towards any peaceful location. Siri guided me towards a park which I believe Colby wouldn't know about since both of us are new over here. I parked the car and walked in the park slamming the door as I watched the afternoon sun to shine at me. Sitting down on a wooden bench I placed my phone beside me to take a minute alone. The birds were chirping from the trees and kids were playing here and there with their parents around. I started playing with the keys as I kept on thinking how could he say that.

Actually it wasn't his fault. He has been going through a lot since two freaking years and it was kinda normal for him to snap at me in that way since Jordan literally means the world to him. "Hey",a sweet voice called out for me from my back. I turned my head to meet with that gorgeous girl whom I had seen on the road the other day.

Damn

Her eyes were a greenish color like Brennen's,but her one's were the most penetrating eyes. She had this long, straight brown hair which perfectly laid on her shoulder. She looked a bit healthy and it made her look bit chubby and bubbly. She seemed to possess the secret of the universe,the secret that turned me on,like no one else did before. "Hi, Sam" I placed my hands before me as she shook my hands. "Katrina" she replied

To be continued

A very shitty chapter? Yeah I know! I'm so sorry for being so irregular, actually my class tests are continuesly going on and other stuffs too that's why I tend to be busy all the time!
Enjoy