Finally some good times?

Jordan's P.O.V
"No,this isn't right" I said,backing away and my cheeks started to miss the touch of his warm hands cupping em,the very next second. Tears started to gather in his ocean blue eyes as my heart ached to that sight and I looked down quickly,not daring to meet his gaze. I brushed past him,still feeling his eyes on me,as I felt a tear slide down my cheeks.

I can't fall for this again. He will try to come closer to me,make me fall for him once again and then some girlfriend of him will pop up,out of nowhere and he will disappear to some country,leaving me alone with my feelings. Nup,this ain't happening to me for the second time.

I walked back to the Main Street and hailed a taxi to home. I just need to get out of this place and after I reach my apartment,it's all going to be fine,yes. My phone started to ring but I ignored it,knowing it had to be Katrina. She must have gone crazy not finding me anywhere.

After twenty minutes what felt like forever,I finally made it to my house and paid the driver,and booked it in my home. Inserting  the key into its keyhole,i straight rushed towards my room and jumped on the soft bed,allowing it to envelop me in its warmth. The silence of the room began to make me feel worse,I missed Kat. Her crazy giggles would have done wonders to my destroyed mood.

I sighed after I heard sound of heels marching towards my room. Getting up from the bed,I ran fingers through my hair and pulled my rings off from my fingers. "I'm fine,Katrina,it's just.." I said before I got cut off by..

Colby

"..Cole misbehaving with me?"he said,as I looked back straight up at him and saw regretion hovering over him. I gave a look of utter annoyance and sighed before answering. "Okay,firstly how did you come in here?" "Katrina and Sam are in the other room,so yeah..listen Jordan,that was just in the moment. I seriously didn't mean any of it." He replied as I felt my stomach do a flip.

Wait.. why did that hurt? He didn't mean it. Of course why would he,he has a freaking girlfriend.

"It's ok,I guess" I said,sitting down on my couch,taking up the laptop on my lap. "May I?" He asked,before sitting on my bed. I nodded as he sat down and I felt my thighs tensed up as he looked towards me,placing his hands on his cheeks.

Don't do that

"What?" I snapped,shutting my laptop abruptly. He looked down before answering. "I missed you,Jord"

I have missed you so much more..

"I understand,how have you been Cole.. Umm Colby?" I answered,emphasizing more on his new name. "Doing good,would have done great with you being with me." He replied sending a wink on my way. "Haha,so hows Emily?" I asked,feeling a huge lump on my throat. He seemed to look bit perplexed for a minute,then made his expressions like 'ohhh Emily! Right!' . "Ah,we broke up long time back"

Why does that make me feel so much better now? So that means,he's single. There's a chance of us being a thing? Wait,what the fuck am I even thinking? Gross!!

"Oh,I'm so sorry,I didn't know. Mind sharing?" I asked,expecting an answer from him,wishing for myself to feel even more better. "Can we not go there?" He replied instantly,making it clear to me,that it's a bad idea,sitting down and discussing about his past issues after a long ass time. I nodded,understanding the situation.

I saw how grief suddenly made its existence clear to me on his face,for the utterance of his ex girlfriend. He does look very weary and depressed. Maybe her absence in his life took a huge toll on him,or maybe their relationship ended on tough notes. My mind couldn't comprehend what the actual thing was,in short I wasn't able to read his face expressions as I used to,before. Okay,now I regret backing away from his grasp,few hours before.