Time to fix things

One week later

Colby's P.O.V
It has been a whole week since I last saw her in front of my eyes. I still don't know,how to take this fact that I only saw her last week,and now I simply do not know where she is. I have always told Sam that I don't wanna face her but deep down,only I know how much I have been dying to catch a glimpse of her. She looks much more beautiful now. Her hair is blonde with her eyes gaining a whole new level of  attraction than before. She was standing so close to me,right in front of my eyes.

I snapped back to the reality when Sam barged in my room with his vlog camera,as I smiled looking towards it. He paused what he was doing and placed his camera aside,plopping down on the bed in front of me. "You hungry?" asked Sam with a smile. "Kind of", I replied. "Colby,I actually had something important to talk with you,if it's okay", said Sam,looking down. "Mmmm...yeah sure,but give me a minute,I'll just go and get fresh real quick" I replied.

After about twenty minutes I saw Sam texting someone sitting on my couch. Placing the towel on the bed I sat on my computer chair,facing directly at him.
Colby: "Yeah,what were you sayin?"
Sam: "Okay so basically whatever took place between you and Jordan,it's all in the past and I think we should all start afresh,what do you think?"

Oh how I wish I could do that Sam...

Colby: "No,that's absolutely the worst idea possible. Have you lost it or what?"
Sam: "Listen to me,instead of just sitting over here and doing absolutely nothing,don't you think you should go after her and sort everything out?"
Colby: "Sam,I think I have lost her long time back. She has clearly moved on with that other guy"
Sam: "Maybe things aren't actually the way it looks like,if she really had moved on,facing you wouldn't have been that hard for her,think about it man,better late than never."

I nodded,the cold expression not leaving my face. "Anyways I have invited Katrina and Jordan this evening in a hotel,you coming?" said Sam. "I don't know" I replied as Sam's words still continues to echo in my ears.

Better late than never...

Sighing he left my room.

Jordan's P.O.V
"... and you are telling me that you said a yes?" I said to Katrina,heat rising through my cheeks. "Okay you need to relax and listen to me! Come on it's just a dinner invitation and you know I'm a big fan of Sam" replied Katrina. "..and just because you are a big fan of a YouTuber,you want me to attend that stupid dinner date of yours where Colby could be present too! Wow!" I said,tears threatening my eyes.

Katrina sighed placing her hand on my shoulder. I got up from the bed and looked back at her and noticed the utter disappointment hovering over her face.

Katrina: "I don't get it why are you hiding yourself from him?"
Jordan: "I'm not hiding Kat!!"
Katrina: "You clearly are!!"
Jordan: "What do you mean I clearly am!"
Katrina: "He left you right? Okay! Then show him that you ain't weak!"
Jordan: "It's just that.. I don't wanna face him.."

She cut me off and suddenly got up from the bed and snapped at me. "Fine then! Stay here locked in this room as usual like a weak girl and show him that his absence in your life makes a huge difference!" "Katrina! Wait hey! Ugghhh!!!" I yelled as she stormed out of my room and I threw a punch on my mirror shattering it into pieces and some of them ended up cutting my fist.

Sam's P.O.V
Colby seemed to pay attention to what I said to him today and I just hope Katrina was able to convince Jordan too for the dinner. During the dinner if things goes as per planned then there would be no room for misunderstandings anymore between them. I walked out of my bathroom and picked my phone up to call Katrina. Let's hope for the best. After few rings,she picked the call up and to my amazement she sounded real pissed.

Katrina: "Yeah Sam,what up"
Sam: "Everything okay?"
Katrina: "No,I couldn't convince Jordan for the dinner,she's hell bent on not going."
Sam: "Well,Colby seemed to have agreed for the dinner but if Jordan doesn't attend,I don't think anything will be sorted out ever then!"
Katrina: "Sam,I gotta hang up,Jordan is calling for me.
Sam: "Sure,take care"

As soon as Katrina hung up the call I turned to meet Corey on my doorstep. "Now? What's the plan?" He asked,stuffing chips in his mouth. "Depends on Jordan." I replied huffing. "Okay then,I'll just go and edit some videos of mine" said Corey as I nodded. Placing my phone on the table,I leaned on the couch out of disappointment and closed my eyes.

Everything will soon be alright...

To be continued..

Thank you so much for 1k reads guys!!!!