Friend in need is a friend indeed

Jordan's P.O.V

Katrina has been taking care of me a lot ever since she heard about the incident. She stopped telling me stuffs about Sam,his new challenges with his best friend Cole... I mean Colby..
I had even unsubscribed from Colby and his friends so that I could move on perfectly and since Kat stopped sharing stuffs with me it has been bit easy for me but in a way I was actually hating it the way she was curtaining her wishes from her best friend. "I'm gonna make some sandwiches you want some?"asked Katrina pulling me out of my thoughts. I sighed and walked towards her in the kitchen. Taking her delicate hands in mine,I made her sit down beside me.

Jordan: "Listen Kat,you don't have to do these okay?"

Katrina: "Do what?"

Jordan: "What do you mean by do what?! You have been hiding so much from me ever since that beach day Kat!"

Katrina: "I have no idea what you are talking about Jordan"

Jordan: "Okay! Lemme remind you, didn't Sam do any other challenges? Didn't Colby go out to prank anyone else afterwards? Where did they next go to explore?! SAY?!"

Katrina: "Ah.. what are you talking about?"

Jordan: "Don't test my patience Katrina! Open up to me please!"

Katrina: "Okay first calm down"

Jordan: "See! These were actually the reasons why I never wanted to tell you about my past,you are distancing yourself from me .. Kat please! Don't stop being yourself from me"

Katrina: "I still see their videos Jord,but there's some kind of hatred for Colby or Cole for what he did to you,and I don't show you anything anymore because I saw the way you broke down last time. It hurts okay? It hurts to see my best friend in so much pain!"

Jordan: "I'm sorry Katrina for yelling at you but your hideous actions were legitimately suffocating me and don't hate Cole please,he had his own reasons to get separated from me,we weren't even in a relationship so it's alright and just because I get bit moved seeing those videos these doesn't mean you will stop sharing right? It's okay!"

She sighed and pulled me in for a hug as a tear escaped my eyelids. After finishing my dinner with her we slipped into our pajamas and turned on the Netflix to watch some horror stuffs.

Colby's P.O.V

"Sam are you really sure? This place can really cost us heavily,that's way too dangerous" I said trying to knock some sense into this 3am guy. He sighed and replied,"Dude we have come this far together by doing these and trust me,this is gonna be a real good content and I know why you don't wanna go". I looked down as I felt tears gathering in my eyes. The next exploration was going to be held in a country which I never wanted to go again.

Yeah.. Los Angeles..

I grabbed my phone from the table and went upstairs in my room while I heard Sam calling out for me. "Gimme a sec man" I yelled back. Nup,nup this ain't happening. I'm not going back there again. What if I spot Jordan over there? I won't be able to face her.. but Sam .. our fans.. they mean the world to me.

Oh God! What should I do?

I know I won't be able to fake my relationship with Emily in front of Jordan. I know I'll get lost in her blue eyes once again.

Uggghhhhhhh

Sam's P.O.V

"... as per your wishes guys we will be exploring that abandoned area in LA and promise to stay overnight! Next video on next Tuesday at 1:14 pm PST. Adios! Peace!" I said to the camera as I switched it off. I watched Colby glaring at me from my peripheral vision. I knew he wouldn't agree but low-key,I actually wanted to take him over there because he has lost himself,his happiness,his smile and everything because of a girl named Jordan,so I really wanna get this both hooked up again and this time in a serious relationship but I have to get rid of this Emily somehow. I know she has been cheating on Colby since two weeks and he can't do anything because of his image he has on his fans.

"Dude.. I'm not going over there",said Colby,his eyes fixed on me while I was fixing the camera. "We are,I booked our flights for tomorrow and even promised our fans so yeah" I replied. "Are you kidding me Sam?" said Colby. "I know what's your problem okay?" "No .. not that I meant Sam are you really sure? This place can cost us heavily,that's way too dangerous" replied Colby changing the motto of the topic.

I sighed and replied,"Dude we have come this far together by doing these and trust me,this is gonna be a real good content and I know why you don't wanna go". Regrettion came crashing down on me the next moment I said this as he grabbed his phone and rushed upstairs.

Sorry Colby.. you are my best friend,I can't see you like this anymore and to bring you out of this I have to clear the misunderstandings between you and Jordan.

I gotta do something about this girl Emily. Think Sam .. think who's good at these things. Come on! I paced back and forth in our living room (sorry I'm actually confused with the spelling 'fourth or forth') as a name occured in my mind which made my face lit up with some hopes.

                       JAKE

I FaceTimed Jake as he picked up really fast. "What's up Sam? It's been a long time!" said Jake.

Sam: "I'm good bro,what about you?"

Jake: "I'm great! What about Colby and Emily? I saw your story on Instagram you are visiting LA"

Sam: "Ah .. yeah about that.. are you free now?"

Jake: "Yeah"

Sam: "Sweet"

I shared Colby's problems with Jake and everything got way too easier for me now.
Jake Webber,he was our vine partner and a very close friend from Kansas. He has always been a great friend to us. Unfortunately when Colby left LA he disconnected connections with everyone until we met in an event here. Jake knew how to handle these stuffs and that's why I contacted him and as usual he came up with a great idea which I really hope will work.

So,we already had a party to attend today at our friend's and as usual Emily is gonna hook up with someone else other than Colby since he never lets her get close to him and I'll be staying live in Instagram intentionally at that time and therefore will film Emily hooking up with someone else and as Colby's fans really love him they will understand what sort of a shit Emily is and will obviously want him to move on and Colby will able to live further without a scratch on his career or image.

That's a harsh move but I'll do anything to save my best friend. Enough is enough! I'm done seeing him sad and drowning in his guilt for a crime he had to do forcefully not willingly..

To be continued..

Riha