Bad Consequences

Sam's P.O.V

I switched off Colby's room lights and stepped out making sure he was sleeping and I wasn't making any noise. Later I stomped down the stairs and into the living room where Jake,Aaron, Corey and specially Elton were waiting for the explanation for which we had to cancel the overnight thing.

Jake: "Why did you cancel Elton's video bro?"

Corey: "Is everything okay? Is Colby okay now?"

Elton: "Speak up Sam!"

I sighed and began to tell them about Colby's part of the entire story. How they met,how Colby fell for her,how they nearly started to date and how their story was drastically ended before even starting,the tortures on Jordan,how Emily became Colby's girlfriend and how I met Katrina, everything.

Everyone exchanged looks of horror amongst each other as Jake walked towards me. "You never felt the urge to share these with us?"

Elton: "I never imagined in my wildest dreams that Colby was going through such a shitty phase!"

Corey: "Don't worry Sam! Even we are with you now,we will surely help you in uniting them."

Aaron: "Guys don't you think first we need to worry about Emily? What if she steps in the middle once again?"

Sam: "She can't,we left her back at New York."

They all nodded and hugged me wishing a good night and headed back towards their respective rooms. I went upstairs and checked on Colby and saw he was sleeping with his hair scattered on his face and squishing the pillow real hard. My heart ached seeing that. Quietly I closed the door and entered my room and sat down on the couch placing my head in my hands.

Wish someone was here to talk to me..

After a few seconds,I felt my phone to vibrate in my pocket. Sighing I pulled my phone out and saw Katrina's number on my screen. I quickly picked up the call, unbuckling my watch.

Sam: "Katrina?"

Katrina: "Yeah,how's Colby? Is he well?"

Sam: "After you guys left he fell and started to cry real bad. I have never seen him like this before,and this wasn't supposed to happen Katrina."

Katrina: "I know,were you guys over there to film anything for YouTube?"

Sam: "Yeah"

Katrina: "Oh"

Sam: "How's Jordan?"

Katrina: "I don't know Sam"

Sam: "What do you mean you don't know?"

Katrina: "After walking bit forward,she left my grip and ran towards the main Street. After searching for her for ten minutes,we found her lying on the road,then we rushed towards the hospital and the doctor is still checking on her,so yeah"

Sam: "Oh my God! Okay wait which hospital are you guys in? Do you want me to come over?"

Katrina: "No it's alright, Robert is here with us"

Sam: "Umm.. who's Robert again?"

Katrina: "He's my friend"

Sam: "Okay then,I'll hang up now. Take care"

The call ended and I threw my phone on the bed, leaning more on the couch. Their thing cannot end so fast! Once again! I gotta do something about this as soon as possible,before things get out of hands.

Jordan's P.O.V

I opened my eyes,as the vision got much clearer as my eyeballs shook, trying to recognize this place. The weird looking machines around me were giving off a strange beeping sound. I quickly tried to get up and saw I had a canula stuck on my hand,and I was on a patient dress.

"Okay,wow I'm in a hospital,ouch" I said to myself as I flinched because of the weird headache I was having in the back of my skull. I sighed and lied back down.
After a few minutes,the doctor came and asked me, "How are you feeling now Ms. Jordan?" I looked towards him. "Much better". He nodded and went outside and I was left in this weird looking room alone again. "Jordan?" said Kat as I excitedly looked towards her. "Katrina" I replied. She rushed in the room, Robert following her and she hugged me softly patting my head. "Are you okay now baby?" she asked giving her warm smile. "Yes I'm"

Robert stood by the wall and looked at me with grief scattered all over his face. "I'm fine Robert,you can come" . He ran towards me and kissed my forehead. "Don't ever run around in this way again, please. I cannot afford to lose you Jordan" he replied with tears brimming in his eyes.
"I won't,I promise" I replied.

To be continued..

Omgggg guys!!!! It's been so long since I have updated the story. I sincerely apologise for my disappearance and I promise to never keep you guys waiting for so long. I was very caught up with my studies after the surgery happened,and got very busy.
I promise to update the story every other day and won't ever leave you guys in this way.