Misunderstood fights

Jordan's POV
"Damn,you became a pauper sooner then I realized girl!" a familiar voice spoke as I turned to meet with that dude with the perfect jawline. "If that was a joke,it was nowhere close to funny" I replied removing the irritating hair strands from my face. "Umm,okay I'll take my leave then,I came over here with the thought of helping you since you are new here but it's fine. Have a good night,lady" said that Sweden Stranger, Mr. Christian.

"Umm,hey! Wait up" I said,while smiling at him as he continued to stare at me with his hands digged in his pockets. "At least guide me to a nearby hotel or something?" I added,with a puppy face even though I'm seriously not in the mood of even talking with this guy. I know that's so rude of me to say,but bro,the entire day was absolutely nothing but some unnecessary shits imposed on me for zero reasons.

Christian led his left hand towards the road leading me the way as I started to walk carrying my handbag and the suitcase. "Can I help you with the bags,if you don't mind?" said Christian as I handed him my suitcase because honestly I needed some help with these stuffs as I have had enough oh this night. I wonder,what's cooking on Colby's head at the moment. He must be so mad at me for disconnecting the call on his face,and unfortunately he wouldn't even try to understand my reason for the phone getting disconnected.

As I continue to walk with him towards an unknown destination the guy is leading me into,I gradually get nostalgic thinking,how much I had loved the night walks with Colby. Our hands intertwined with each other,as his perfume drew me more closer to him and his blue glassy eyes shining as the moon light glistens on them.

The nights with him was a special kind of blackness,as if it desired to hold the stars and help them to shine even more brighter. Colby's presence used to add much more meaning to the silent deserted night,as the holy warmth of the black hugged you and made you feel safe no matter what, and within it's safety I could feel my own soul all the more clearly, that innocent inborn spark,along with Colby and my teenage love crush on each other back at that park,that beautiful afternoon.

"Here we go,this is my place where I come and lie down and dream the impossible things whic.. are you listening?" said Christian,as I rubbed an ounce of tear which escaped my eyelids as I craved for Colby's warm hands on my face. "Yes,the house seems beautiful" I replied,looking down. "Come on" added Christian as we walked into the wooden bungalow kinda home. I don't know what are these called,I just need a place to lie down and forget all the tensions existing in this universe.

After we walked in,an old,damp odour followed with a gust of cold air greeted us as I gave off a shiver which seemed to have awared Christian. "Oh god,I again forgot to close my windows,I'm so sorry" said Christian as I said nothing but nodded and sat on one of the chairs which was nowhere close to being comfortable. I guess the chairs took the meaning of the word 'seat' way too seriously,that it forgot to contain the comfort ingredient in them.

"Umm,I know it's bit awkward,but you know,we can at least talk and clear few things out" he added,as I blinked twice and realized that I haven't spoken a word to him all along the walk to his residence. "Ah yes,why don't you also take a seat,Christian" I said,mastering some gentle words out.

Christian: "So,you are?"
Jordan: "I'm Jordan,and I came here for shooting a web series which is being produced by Peter Johnson"
Christian: "I have heard of him! He's one of the affluent producers of Sweden,but I don't get it,working under such an influential artist,how come you were wandering alone on the streets"

Blame my destiny,not me

Jordan: "Well,he had given me an address of a place where a lady was supposed to be guiding me for the processes afterwards but I got into a tiff with her,so I couldn't take that bungalow and thought of.."
Christian: "..thought of,looking for a house all my yourself?"

I nodded as he sighed heavily and offered me a glass of water which I honestly needed badly. "Thanks" I said,as he raised his shirt's collars in a funny manner. "Pleasure is mine,umm,so I really needed a roommate as well,to split and pay for the rent of this house because even I'm new over here,so would you mind staying over here with me?" he replied,fiddling with his fingers.

That seems like a good option

"We can do that" I said,with a smile,as he felt good,I guess. "Great! So when are you leaving for work tomorrow,because I'll be leaving at 7am" he asked,as I fixed my ponytail. "I'll be leaving at 8,for shoot so I'll leave the keys under the doormat?" I chimed along. "and then can we meet afterwards on a coffee because for me you had to lose your phone and I have to buy you a one" he replied,brushing his hair backwards.

"No,that's absolutely fine,it's not needed but we can surely meet up later at the coffee!" I replied as he clapped his hands out of excitement. "Great! I finally have someone to talk with!" "Yes,but now can I use any devices to log into my Facebook because my friends are really worried for me because I didn't get to speak to them ever since I landed over here" I said,with a puppy face. "Of course,till then I'll go and get you wonderful coffee" he replied as he handed me over his phone and marched towards a room,which I guess is his kitchen.

I quickly went up to Safari and logged into my account in which I was greeted with 1023 calls from Colby,and over two thousand texts from Katrina.

Jordan: "Babe"

Colby's POV
I stood by the window staring towards the moon as Giselle handed me a latte and kept her hands on my shoulder. "She is fine,Colby please stop worrying,come let's watch a movie,you will feel much more better" said Giselle as I moved her hands out of my shoulder,and said, "I really miss her presence around me" and as I said that,a messenger notification rang and I ran towards my phone.

It was from her

Jordan: "Babe"
Colby: "OH MY GOD! WHERE WERE YOU?!!!! ARE YOU EVEN FINE?!"

To hell with this typing

I quickly called her up on messenger as she received the call and her voice sent the peace throughout my body. "Yes Colbs,I'm perfectly fine"

Colby: "then,where were you?"
Jordan: "I accidentally dropped my phone into the drains,that's why I couldn't pick up the call"
Colby: "When are you ever gonna give up the idea of being so utterly stupid and dumbfuck at the same time"
Jordan: "You really wanna pick up an argument now? I'm fine,this is what matters right?"
Colby: "Shut up! Do you have any idea,how much stressed I was?"
Jordan: "I understand Colby,but.."

"How many spoons of sugar do you normally have?"

A male voice spoke behind her as she replied, two spoons and my eyebrows furrowed to that. "Where are you Jordan? And who the hell was that?" I asked. "That's my friend,Christian,who's house I'm staying over because it my first.." "You made a new friend,and that too a male,and you are living with him as well?! You never change your habits do you?" "What do you mean by habits Colby? I can't believe this! You at least need to listen to my.." "shut up" I replied,as I hung up and threw my phone to the wall.

This is what I was afraid of..