"I love you,Colby"

Colby's POV
I continued to sit beside Jordan,holding her hands and patiently waiting for the sight of her bright blue eyes. The doctor said she was fine,I guess,I was actually pressurizing her a lot. But I just couldn't take the view of Jordan in that stupid's arm,later her,being in his home,passing her time. I do not trust this guy one bit! What if he had harmed her? Oh my god! I can't even think of it.

After few minutes,which felt like hours,she moved her hands,slowly regaining consciousness. Her blue eyes fluttered open and she looked at me. "W..what happened?" She stuttered. She quickly placed her fingertips on her forehead,maybe it was hurting. "Does it hurt,sweety?" "Ah yeah,why am I in a hospital Colby?" She asked,furrowing her eye brows. "You fainted,it's nothing serious though,you might wanna rest,I'll leave you alone." I replied,about to get up as she held my hands.

"Don't leave"she said. I looked back to find her eyelashes wet staring at me as she permitted her eyes to let and drop a tear,which rolled down her cheeks and touched the soft hospital pillow which held her head. "Hey,I'm here for you sweety,please don't cry. Why are you crying?" I said,taking her hands into mine and sat next to her.The next what happened,was something my ears craved to hear since years.

"I love you,Colby"

I felt my stomach do a flip,and there goes my heart thumping loud against my chest. I couldn't believe it. She loves me. SHE LOVES ME. OH MY GOD SHE LOVES ME. "I love you,I love you so much. This time I'm not leaving my kitten,I swear" I said,as she wept hard. I quickly wrapped my arms around her,and hugged her frail body softly.

She's finally all mine

Robert's POV
"Okay Emily,I'll be there on the airport to pick you up,felt good hearing you are all fine lil sissy,I missed you bad!" I said on the phone,talking to my little sister, Emily who shifted to New York for her work purposes. This Colby guy has been making things way too difficult for me and Jordan. It was all running on so smoothly and perfectly without him around. She had almost moved on,and even I was ready to ask her out soon,when all of a sudden he had to make a god damned entrance in her life once again.I won't spare him,if anything happens to my princess.

Placing my phone inside my pocket,I walked towards Jordan's cabin. "I love you,Colby" I heard Jordan say,as my heart broke into million pieces. My feet started to back away,and at a point my back collided with the wall as I saw Colby hugging her body tight on the bed. Tears started to gather in my eyes,gifted with millions of emotions within them. Was it of anger? Of love? Or of betrayal? Why would she do this to me?

I quickly gathered myself,and walked out of that place,stomping down the stairs of the hospital,the lift seemed extremely claustrophobic to me all of a sudden. Hailing a cab,I straight went back home to think about my next step. There was no way I'm letting her slip away from my hands that easy!

She was mine,she is and will always be.

Jordan's POV
"Yes Kat!! I'm fine,and perfectly okay,can you please breathe for a second now?!" I replied to Katrina for the 1000th time,but heck no! She's still freaked out. "No no no, I'm not letting you go out towards anywhere anymore!! You are staying right on.." "I told Colby,that I love him" I said out of the blue,cutting her off.

She gasped and cupped her mouth with her hand,as her eyes were nearly on the verge of falling off. "YOU ARE JOKING!!!!" She said,with her smile,gradually widening. "No im not" I replied as she literally grabbed me,and spun me around the room,almost taking the last ounce of breath remaining in me. "OMG,OMG,OMG OMG!!" She screamed,putting me down. I blushed looking down.

"I'm so happy for you man!!! So? What's your plan?"asked Kat,finally calming down. "He asked me to stay ready tomorrow at evening,maybe we are going for out somewhere,I don't know" I replied,gazing down. "What happened Jordan?"asked Katrina,looking concerned. "I.. I need time you know,these all are just happening so fast,my whole life's taking a whole new level of twist and I think,I'm not ready. Ughh,I don't know man" I replied,face palming myself.

"Aww,take your time Jordan,I absolutely understand what you are thinking right now,anyway,you hungry?" "Could you make me some sandwiches?" "Of coursee,love" she replied,as she jumped back towards the kitchen. I went to washroom,and freshened up as a text buzzed in my phone.

Colby: Hey,you are fine right?
Me: Absolutely
Colby: Get some rest,I love you
Me: Yes,I love you too❤️

I smiled,plugging my phone back at the charge and closed my eyes,leaning on my couch.

There is a strange existence of an ache that comes and goes, always returning in quiet moments. I wanted him back,to me, to talk and laugh like we once did and I know that his absence has been killing me,day by day.Back then when I used to be alone,i used to think maybe in a few years we can be together again. Then we can have something that is actually good,and pure,that has a chance of lasting forever.

I used to hallucinate him everywhere I went- in the things we both loved once upon a time,in music,in absolutely silly things. So even though he wasn't there,his memory remained untouched and strong, making the pain and everything else so much difficult for me. Now that everything is finally all good,he's all mine and he loves me too. Nothing bad will ever take place,I'm sure.

Someday,we might actually find us in the future,happy in each other's arms and smiles..

To be continued
Hope you guys liked this chapter,and please do comment how you liked it,and do not forget to leave a vote as well. So sorry if I made silly mistakes while typing this chap.
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️