Sweden Trip

Narrator's POV
Months passed by as Jordan and Colby were very happy in their life. Sam and Katrina had found their peace and destiny within the company of each other whereas Robert stayed as Jordan and Katrina's best friend. Since Emily was Robert's cousin she stayed in that same city as well but always maintained distance.

Jordan and Colby were way too good with each other,they supported each other like family,cared for each other like best friends and loved just as like the most perfect couple. Sam and Colby's YouTube profession had exceeded and achieved lots of fame,whereas Katrina and Jordan's singing career flourished a ton as well.

Jordan's POV
"Katrinaaa,where is my charger,I can't find it it's getting late as well" I yelled at Katrina who has been stuck in her dressing room for an hour now because she still is not able to find that perfect shade of lipstick to match with her dark blue dress. She had dyed her hair to blue,and believe it or not,she looked absolutely stunning with that style. Like,we are just going to the Walmart and she's dressing up so much.

"Here you go" said Katrina as she hurried in,to slip into her heels. Colby's car honk blared throughout the area as I fetched my bag and rushed towards his car. "Hey babygirl" said Colby lowering down his car glass instead of unlocking his car door. "and my baby wants me to get in the car using the window I guess?" "Sure,if you insist" replied Colby.

"Colby!" I said. "Okay okay,get in" he unlocked the car. Katrina quickly made her way in the back as I sat in the passenger seat beside Colby. "So when is your flight to Sweden?"asked Colby,his eyes fixed on the road. "At 8 am,tomorrow" I replied,with my gaze towards Colby as he looked sad,like really sad. There was nothing I could do,this trip is really important for my growing career.

A film producer had spotted me in one of Katrina's music videos,and he wanted to shoot a web series casting me as the main female lead. It was a big budget one,I had read and researched about him throughout the Internet,and he seems to be a big shot producer. Unfortunately,Colby couldn't make it to the trip along with me because of his sudden trip to Vegas along with Sam.

Katrina has to shoot one of her music video,named Blue Rose and that's why she has to stay back as well,along with Robert. "I'll miss you so much Jord" said Katrina,uttering a heavy sigh as Colby looked out of the window. Wonder why was he not at all supporting this idea of me being outside of the country.

"Colby,I'll be back soon" I said as he sighed and looked at me,keeping his hands steady on the steering wheel. "Yeah,surely after a year" replied Colby as he pulled the breaks of the car. "Hey.." he cut me off,stepping out of the car. "It's okay Jordan,leave it he would be fine soon. Even Sam's leaving me,and I'm feeling bad as well you know what I'm tryna say right?"said Katrina.

I nodded to her response and got out of the car and walked to Colby. "It would be great you know,I'm looking forward to it!" He spoke on the phone standing out of Walmart as Katrina stepped in,clearly leaving us for some privacy. "Who's it" I asked,placing my hand on his shoulder. He slipped the phone in his pocket,and looked at my eyes. His shiny blue eyes shone as usual as he gazed right into mine.

Always manages to impress me

"Gisselle"said Colby as I rolled my eyes to it. Giselle was Colby's crush back in the days of his high school. Colby seemed to have noticed my uncomfortableness and held my hip,and pulled me gently towards him. "Hey I love you,she's just coming to meet me and Sam,and also has some work of her over here"

Yeah,work as in taking you away from me

"Yeah,I know babe. Umm,shall we head in?" I said, as Colby placed a kiss on my forehead. "I love you" "I love you more,and.." "and I'm yours" he winked. I giggled at that as we wondered in.

Next day

Colby's POV
Wasn't supporting the idea of Jordan leaving at all. I was really allergic to this idea of traveling abroad since the incident of Emily. But I also do understand her need for this trip,I cannot just shut off her passion just because of my silly insecurities. She came to me,handing her luggage to Sam as he loaded that in my car.
"I'll be back soon,love" said Jordan pulling me in for a hug. "You are mine" I whispered to her. She placed a soft kiss on my lips,as I felt my eyes to water.

Pulling right in front of the airport Jordan looked back at me for the one last time and flashed one of her beautiful precious smile. I smiled to that and she soon got out of sight,buried in between the thousands of people in there.

I'll miss you..

To be continued
Okay okayyyyyy!!!! Immm soooo sorry for such a late update,and also for this soooo short chapter even though I took a long break. I was really caught up with my emotional state of mind because of this Quarantine which has been seriously getting on my nerves. I can't promise you guys to update this book,every other day,but I'll still try to not make it that late.
Also,please doooo give a read to my new book, 'An Instagram Love' and leave a vote and lemme know how you guys liked it.

Love you all ❤️

Riha