"She arrived"

Cole's P.O.V
I slipped into one of my green T-shirts' and black ripped jeans matching with the accessories,rings and a bracelet just the way Jordan likes seeing me. Applying perfume,I took a last look towards the mirror.
This should do it

I smiled,because deep down,I knew I was excited to see her once again in front of me,getting lost into her those intoxicating blue eyes,hearing her sweet voice

I smiled,because deep down,I knew I was excited to see her once again in front of me,getting lost into her those intoxicating blue eyes,hearing her sweet voice. "Colby?"called out Sam,bringing me out of my thoughts. "Yeah,I'm ready,let's go" I replied.

I guess Sam was more excited to see Katrina,more than me,seeing Jordan. It was evident from Sam's behavior that he liked Katrina. To be honest,defining this feeling as just an 'excitement' will hardly do any justice to my situation. I was REALLY nervous. Really!

We already had a reservation booked on a hotel so the manager escorted us towards the place as soon as we reached there. My knees were trembling as my eyes darted towards the main entry again and again. "Bro relax,it's all going to be fine." said Sam,putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded and continued to fiddle with my car keys. After about ten minutes,finally ...

She arrived..

I felt as the whole world paused around and it was just Jordan walking towards me and me staring at her. Her,walking,with her newly blonde hair being pushed backwards as she set her foot on the floor every second. She looked absolutely gorgeous in that simple attire,managing to still carry off the look of a queen. A full sleeved orange sweater,accompanied with a Gucci belt,tied tight on her waist,along with tight jeans.

She truly looked so beautiful. A sweet but sharp perfume hit my nostrils as the ladies arrived in front of me and Sam. Katrina hugged Sam and we just stood there like stupid teenaged lovers. By gathering much confidence I looked at her and said, "Umm.. hey"
Why's this so hard?
She just simply looked at me and smiled as her dimples popped out.
Awwwww those dimples..I still remember the way I was strongly crushing on them back at that time.

They both sat facing us and as soon as they sat,Katrina and Sam started talking. As time passed by,I often caught Jordan staring at me,and as soon as I looked at her she shifts her gaze towards another direction. She has a different hair now. It moved with her literally like a liquid and the shorter strands hung forwards,attempting to hide her absolutely blue eyes.

Oh how much I have missed you Jordan..

Jordan's P.O.V
"You are seriously wearing this tonight?"questioned Katrina,with a disgusted face pointing towards my dress. I looked at the mirror,gazing at my outfit. "Why? What's wrong in it?" I asked confused. "You are going to see him today after so many days,aren't you like totally excited?"asked Katrina throwing her hands upwards excitedly.

Yes I'm..

"Listen Kat,I'm going there only because you have asked me to,or else I wasnt looking forward to it,even a pinch." I replied,rolling my eyes. She sighed and left towards the taxi,outside. I took a last glance towards the mirror and left after her.

After approximately ten minutes,we arrived towards a five star hotel

After approximately ten minutes,we arrived towards a five star hotel. "God knows,where they are"said Katrina,looking here and there entering the place. My lips were quivering and I felt as I was about to faint. The thought of him being in front of me made me feel sick,but happy and excited at the same time too.
"Owww,there they are"said Katrina bringing me out of my deep scary thoughts.

Oh God,she found them already..

I kept my eyes down and followed Katrina's track,more like I was trying to use Katrina to hide myself. "Hi" said Sam to Katrina as he pulled her in for a hug and I slowly looked towards .. Colby.
A green T-shirt hugged his hot figure tight as his brown hair almost covered his right eyebrow. Absolute gorgeousness dwelled in each and every movement. He looked too good from every single angle. As usual the weird magic kind of thing in his blue eyes started to draw my total attention towards him.

"Umm..hey"

Oh My God..his voice still sends shivers down my spine. I have always had a crush on his husky voice,but now,I don't know why it sounded more than attractive. I realised I was paying way too much attention to him so I just simply smiled and sat down next to Katrina. I can't believe the moment we are here, Sam and her are talking as if they were some long lost best friends,who happened to meet out of surprise.

As time passed by,I watched him fiddling with his car keys and looking towards the other group on the opposite table sitting. I couldn't take the awkward situation any longer and decided to go out to catch up with some air. "Umm,hey guys,excuse me I'll be right back"I said as Colby's expressions suddenly changed into deep concern.

The cold air hit my face,as I inhaled deep trying to get myself off from the absolute claustrophobic situation inside the restaurant. The city beneath looked so beautiful. The entire area looked so gorgeous for the thousands of lights in the night sky. The sight was giving me so much of a peace. "Enjoying?"
A husky voice called up,from my back as my heart started to race. I looked back only to be met with the most gorgeous pair of blue eyes.

Colby's..

To be continued..
Thank you soooo so much for 1.27k reads guys! Please do not forget to vote on my chapters and please do comment and say how you are finding the story,because it really motivates me to write more,and I'm so sorry if I made any mistakes writing these.