Grief Romance

Kiara's P.O.V
We sat down and gossiped about future plans, school life,relationships etc. Jack went towards the car as Cole needed something when I shifted my gaze towards Jordan who was looking down. I placed my hand on her thigh as she turned towards me. "Hey,you okay?" I asked. "Maybe I don't know" she replied continuing to wear that upset expression. I was going to speak when Cole suddenly turned towards her and took her hands in his. "Why what's wrong? Are you okay?" he asked with a concerned look. She looked at him and continued to stare at him for straight 3 minutes maybe,her hands still on his. I cleared my throat breaking the awkward silence within them. She pushed her hair backwards and replied faking a smile," Ah yeah! I'm fine. Just a bit sick." He smiled to her as she slipped her hands away from him making him flinch. I saw blood slowly coming out from his skin.

Woah! She never held Kevin or my hands this much tight then why his?

Jord gasped and quickly apologized for her aggressive behavior. Cole smiled at her and uttered, "Hey it's okay I don't mind as long as you are fine". I was moved a slight hearing him clearly flirting with Jord since Cole never got involved with a girl after his school ex girlfriend. Jordan gave a weak smile in return of his so called sweet words and then finally Cole permitted his eyes to look somewhere else. "Kiara I have to go now. I have a party to attend and Jack had to visit th doctor as well. I'll see ya later okay?" "yeah okay but where did Jack disappear?" I asked with a confusing look. "I just received a text from Jack and he says he met an old friend back there and he would directly see you guys at the party", he replied. After Cole bade his farewell I saw Jordan looking at the ground. I didn't like the way Cole held her hands today and was flirting. She just had a breakup,I know she isn't ready for another one and it was evident from Cole's behavior that he liked her.

Jordan: "I saw him."

Kiara: "Yeah I know, Cole just left."

Jordan: "Kevin"

Kiara: " What? Where?"

Jordan pointed towards another bench and tears started to slid down her cheeks. I quickly pulled her in a hug, patting her back.

Kiara: " Hey no .. shhhh...!! It's okay.."

Jordan: "How could he accuse me of cheating? Even worse,how could my own best friend do this to me? She just filmed moments which weren't good but the ones which clearly could have proven my innocence.. she chose to delete them? Really?"

Kiara: "I know how it feels honey. Karma will get her darling."

Jordan: " I even changed myself, distanced myself from everyone and he? He chose to leave me alone. I did so much for him,but how could he leave me? How?

Kiara: " I know Jord! Calm down. He will realize his mistake one day! May I say something?"

Jordan: "..yeah.."

Kiara: "..this is not called love honey. He clearly said he feels disgusted seeing your face,he doesn't even want to hear your name. One cannot ever hate someone once they love that particular person.. hey you okay?"

Jordan: "Can we please leave? Please?"

Kiara: "umm.. yeah yeah sure!"

Cole's P.O.V

Gossiping with them was so fun! They were so fresh and lively and specially Jord or Jordan. Childhood memories of we three bunking classes, pestering teachers etc all the memories got refreshed as we talked with Kiara. Me,Jack and Kiara,we three were so mischievous during school days. Jordan looked extremely adorable and beautiful but impudent at the same time. At times,I would catch her staring at me and as soon as I saw her she looked away blushing hard core.

Does she like me?

After a while I saw her staring at a guy in black shirt and watched her smile disappearing. She looked down as I saw sadness hovering over here.

You better keep your distance young man because you just made her sad.

Few seconds later I asked Jack to grab a bottle of water from the car as I was really thirsty when Kiara asked Jordan, "Hey are you okay?" I looked at Jordan who was starting to get emotional. "Maybe I don't know." she mumbled. I gently took her hands in mine as she looked at my eyes. "Why? What's wrong? Are you okay?" I asked her. She continued to stare at me. I felt a strong energetic connection between us as our hands interconnected and our eyes met against each other painting rivers of endless emotions around us. I saw tears forming in her eyes as her lips shook and her grip on my hand tightened. I could sense a strong pain in her grasp as she threw words of pain disguised as her tears towards my eyes,which made me tear up as well. I wanted to pull her into a hug and let her know that I'm right here for her but I didn't as I still didn't know what and how she feels about me. Kiara cleared her throat breaking the grief stricken yet again romantic silence between us. Her icy blue eyes blinked as she answered looking towards her hand which were still on mine. "Ah I'm fine just a bit sick." She moved her hands and I flinched a bit realising that her nails literally dug into my finger skins because of her tight grip. "I'm so sorry, actually .. I .. I .. um.." she said looking here and there. I understood how much awkward it was. "Hey it's okay I don't mind as long as you are fine." I answered as she faked a smile.

Jordan's P.O.V

After reaching home picking up Rhea, who is Kiara's cousin and is a great makeup artist, I decided to go to my room and just sit down alone. After spotting Kevin,Cole grabbed my hand and I didn't even feel uncomfortable. He asked me what was up with me. I gazed at his ocean blue eyes for a long time. Something was definitely there between us which made me attracted towards him. I felt so comfortable. Gripping his soft hands,I wanted to keep my head on his shoulder and allow my eyes to shed all of my griefs in one go. His hands were so pleasantly warm making me feel so good but sad at the same time. Kiara never made me feel so much peacefully which Cole's one touch did. I wanted to lean more closer towards him as his blue eyes were so intimidating. Tears started to fill in my eyes as Kevin's hurtful statements crossed my thoughts but Cole's eyes made me want to let go Kevin's memory and thoughts. I noticed Cole's eyes watering as well.

Was he feeling what I felt? Did he understand that I don't want him to remove his hands from me?

Tinky entered my room calling out for me which snapped me back to the reality.

Tinky: "Hi sis,how was your day? Don't you wanna get ready for the party?"

Jordan: "My day was normal and I know it's getting late I'll be ready in a while and get going for the party"

Tinky: "What's wrong?"

Jordan: "Can I come bit lately? Please? I wanna be alone for a while"

Tinky: "Sure babe"

To be continued..

Riha