Deserted Streets of Sweden

Jordan's POV
"So this is where you will find the coffee shops,and this is called Street twenty two where I guess you wanted to go" said the stranger as we struggled to find out the studio road. "Thanks,umm?" I raised my eyebrows out of curiosity. "Christian" he replied. "Nice meeting you Christian,umm,yeah" "I'm sorry for running on to you and making phone slide all the way down to the drains" "There's a way,you can compensate for my loss though" I replied as he turned towards me into a swift motion excitedly.

"What is it?" "Can you tell me where can I find the mobile shops" I said as his face expressions turned into a 'are you kidding me' look. "Help yourself out because honestly I came here a week ago and have got absolutely no idea how to work things out,Im staying at my friend's apartment for the time being and am looking a new house and also with a partner to share the rent with" he replied.

"I see,best of luck with that and thanks again" I said as his same old smile flashed. He nodded and turned to leave as I watched him disappear within the Sweden population. "Hey Jordan!" I heard someone calling out for me,from that house. Wonder how am I ever going to contact with Colby and the others. I walked in the apartment,which looked like a music studio and less like a home to live in.

"Welcome Jordan,have a seat. This is Peter,hoping the journey was good and safe" he said,as I sat on the couch in front of him,curiosity hovering over me as to what's going to happen to me in this totally new place,with zero contacts and of course.

No freaking mobile phone

"It was very good,I'm just hella tired" I replied gazing towards the splendid chandelier above. He nodded as he began to open his mouth to extend our not so interesting conversation at all. "What would you like to have?" He asked as I raised my eyebrows as if it was such a difficult question. I so wish Colby was here with me,I feel so alone and for some reason attacked.

"A ..a glass of cold water" I replied,my hands shaking for no reason at all. "So,Jordan do you have the lyric book with you at the moment?" asked Peter. "Umm,it's in my suitcase and I guess.." "oh,it's completely fine,and don't worry I'm not a workaholic! We shall start recording the song from tomorrow,and after we are done with that,we shall start to think about the main music video" replied Peter in a breathe.

I nodded and smiled, "yes, that sounds like a perfect plan. I'm so looking forward to it" "well,my dear friend Paul recommended you to me and he seemed well impressed,and even I liked your songs which you have recorded before" he said,as a smile filled with pride adorned his face.

Sam's POV
"Okay,you gotta calm the fuck down,Colby" I said to Colby,with rage ruling my head at the moment. "I'm calmed okay? You need to ask your girlfriend to shut up,or else I mi.." "you might what?! What are you going to do about it huh? Three of us,we all know what's the truth!" replied Katrina,out of the blue. "Oh god,what's wrong with you two! Is it seriously the time to argue about who's right and who's wrong,we should be much more concerned about Jordan's whereabouts right? I said,as Colby turned his gaze toward the phone away from Katrina,finally.

She shook her head out of disappointment,I guess looking towards me,and marched out of the house as I went after her. "Babe,wait!" I said,holding her wrist as she shook it off,and turned to meet my eyes. Her beautiful hazel eyes were now filled with tears,with the redness adding more character to her deep eyes. I have never seen her this,crazy upset before,and she looked hella disappointed on me.

"Hey,please don't." "Could you learn to stand up for your girlfriend,at least for once,Sam?!" She said,now beginning to sob vigorously. "No babe,let me.." "this isn't the first time,okay? The number of times Colby mocked at me,or taunted me or said anything,you never stood up for me! Is he really that much important to you?" said Katrina,stammering within her cries.