Jealousy?

Cole's P.O.V
I gave a final look to the mirror making sure I was looking good enough to obviously entice Jordan. I grabbbed my phone from the charger and once again looked towards the mirror

 I grabbbed my phone from the charger and once again looked towards the mirror

We went to Mike's to attend his party. "Happy Birthday man!" Jack and I wished him as we hugged. Gradually the place started to fill in. The music blasted throughout the place. We were all beating our feet matching with the beats of the song. My eyes were just fixed on the door waiting for Jordan's arrival. When is she going to arrive? Jack out his hands on my shoulder as he handed me a drink. As I sipped on my drink,a sweet perfume climbed through my nostrils as I turned to see an angel in red walking towards me. She had a sculpted figure which was twine thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a shiny,fair complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. A set of dazzling angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her red fingernails. As she walked towards me,her enticing constellation-blue eyes met mine. "Hey!" She said as I found myself getting drowned listening to her sugary voice which I adored. I pulled her in for a hug as her scented hair touched my face and I was falling in a trance. She smiled and I said,"Are you okay now?" She answered still keeping her blue eyes on mine,"Yes I'm,thank you so much! By the way,you are looking really good!" I blushed slightly and said "Not more than you,this party seems lively ever since you have set you angelic steps over here"

Oh my God. What did I just say,this was so cringe. Couldn't I think of something better? Now she's gonna assume me as a flirt or pervert. Dang it!

I brushed my hair backwards getting absolutely nervous. She leant closer to me as she whispered in my ears, sending shivers to run down my spine. "Thanks! Chill Cole,I found it cute not cringe"

How absolutely idiot I just made me sound.

"Hey.. please" I said blushing as we both burst into laughters. She was going to say something when Tinkey grabbed her arm and took her somewhere.

Great timing girl! Great!

Jordan's P.O.V

"I really don't want to attend the party Kiara" I exclaimed as Kiara placed her hands on her hip out if irritation because I have been repeating this sentence since 15 minutes. "But why?",she asked at last replying to me. "I don't know!" I snapped back. "Cole's coming too!",she said out of the blue.

You did not just use that card girl

"Okay fine wait!" I told her as she started giggling. "Haha so funny" I replied sarcastically.
I sat down on a chair when Rhea came across me and started to do her makeup thingy on me while Kiara chose a red top and a black jacket type from my closet and placed on my bed. "You have got ten minutes to slip on these stuffs girl!" said Kiara,as i laughed. "Fine!!" I replied and they all made their exit from the room.

 "Fine!!" I replied and they all made their exit from the room