Love at first sight?

Jordan's P.O.V

I called up Kiara and asked her to meet me at our always meeting place instead of Starbucks named Sunset Park. Dropping my bag at the bench I pulled my phone and dialled Kiara's number. As soon as I called her I felt soft arms wrapping me which spun me around leaving me breathless. I turned around to see Kiara as she smiled widely seeing me. This girl is my life. Truly she is. I hugged her and she pulled away while sitting down as she placed her soft hands on my palm. "I missed you so much Jord!" said Kiara,still smiling widely. "Same here Kiara! How's life?" I replied pushing my hair behind my ears.

Cole's P.O.V

I was scrolling through Instagram when suddenly Jack walked in with a ton of shirts and looked at me wearing a confused expression. I absolutely knew what this innocent yet again devilish Blondie was going to ask me.

Cole: "This red shirt will win lots of hearts today!"

Jack: "Thanks man!"

Cole: "It's going to win Tinky too,you know"

Jack: "Yeah whatever, by the way! Do you remember Kiara? She has called up and asked us to go and see her at the Sunset Park. You down?"

Cole: "Ah.. since I'm free now yep I'm down!"

Jack: "Cool!"

We reached at the Sunset Park around 1pm. I called up Kiara to ask where she was at and later Jack and I headed towards her after parking our car. She was sitting beside a girl whose attire looked a bit familiar to me. 'Wait.. is that the angelic neighbor of mine?'

Kiara: "Here they are! You people take so long to arrive. Anyways hey Jord, meet Cole and Jack my childhood best friends who recently shifted here"

Jord, as how Kiara addressed her  swiped her brunette hair to see as her eyes met mine. Her eyes were stunning. To think that my own blue irises were captivating was a lie compared to her pupils. They reminded you of the blue sea floor in which you could be swimming in right this second. She had this smooth,dry skin with chubby cheeks. Her eyebrows curved in swooping arches over her eyes and her small button like nose completed her wide forehead and blunt chin. These features would not turn heads,they were normal but her eyes were like the stars,the way they drew you in to explore the deepest secrets. "Hey" she said, snapping me back to the reality. "Hi" I replied as I shook her warm soft hands. She looked towards Jack as Kiara pulled me into a hug.

Jordan's P.O.V

I told Kiara about how Kevin broke up with me treating me like a shit and how much miserable and broken I felt after he left me. She pulled me into a hug patting my back as I permitted my eyes to shed a tear. I missed Kiara. I needed this hug from her

Kiara: "You deserve better honey! Leave that scum bag and move on!"

Jordan: "I don't know whether I'll be able to or not! I just can't seem to get him off from my head"

Kiara: "Shhhh... It's okay! By the way Jord, do you remember I used to tell you about Cole and Jack from highschool?"

Jordan: "Umm? Yes!"

Kiara: "They are coming, hey there they are"

I quickly wiped my tears off and cleared my throat trying to look perfect and happy.

Kiara: "Here they are! You people take so long to arrive. Anyways hey Jord,meet Cole and Jack my childhood best friends who recently shifted here."

I swiped my hair to the other direction as I saw an attractive boy standing next to me. His eyes were blue. Not the ordinary sky blue,those were blue like the ocean, crystal clear blue shimmering and crashing and churning. When my eyes met his gaze,I felt drawn into him. The icy blueness generated a feeling like I was being pulled into a lake of frozen emotions. I knew in that moment and in that very moment only that the twinkle in his eyes was the most beautiful thing you could witness in your short long lifetime. The other guy standing next to him waved at Kiara which diverted my attention and I led my hand in front of him. "Hey" I said,my cheeks going all red. He smiled at me and his dimple popped up. God! His smile too! His smile was so cute and it was the most perfect smile I had ever seen. "Hey" he replied as he shook my hands.

To be continued

I'm so sorry for that delay I made in updating another part of my story. I actually got caught up with my studies as my class tests are going on repeatedly. I promise I wont really make any further delay in the future
Hope you guys enjoy!
Thank you

Riha