Confusions

"Enjoying?"
A husky voice called up,from my back as my heart started to race. I looked back only to be met with the most gorgeous pair of blue eyes.

Colby's...

I turned to my heels to face the most beautiful view ever but which also was my biggest reason why I had lost the capability of trusting anyone. He looked deep into my eyes,just like the way he used to,which made my breathing rapid and shallow. I swear I could feel my pulse pounding in my temples. I was being thankful to the street railings which covered the place because it helped me to stand straight or else I just knew that I would have tripped. I cleared my throat and answered confidently, "Kind of,what's up? Long time."

He stood,looked as if he lost words for some reason ,staring at me blankly. Cold sweat glistened on his furrowed brow as he continued to seduce me with his blue eyes and kudos to him that it was actually surprisingly working. I wasn't able to believe the fact of what kind of effect he had on me still after so many days.

With arms folded tightly across his broad chest he tapped his foot on the ground,an act he does when he's nervous. "Cole" I said trying to lighten the claustrophobic environment around or I say within us. He seemed to soften his gaze towards me and replied clearing his throat. "Yeah,how are you doing?"

I smiled softly and turned,motioning towards the busy city lights replying, "just admiring the view,Sam has a great choice choosing locations I must say." He grinned,running his fingers through his brown hair locks. " yeah I guess?" I pushed my hair backwards looking at him as he moved to my right side.

Please don't come close to me please..

"So what are you doing nowadays, Jordan" he asked looking towards the city lights as well. Him, uttering my name still makes me feel so much giddy and good. Why is the idea of us being here standing and talking to each other seem so right,all of a sudden when I myself was so against with the thought of facing him again.

Smiling bit weirdly I guess,I looked at him and answered, "I'm a singer,what about you?" Oh so smart of me to ask him this question. Everyone knows he's a YouTuber. "YouTuber" he answered,lowering his eyes,yeah as if I just didn't have any idea about his passion. Oh come on,I was the one who asked him this stupid question.

I reminded myself for being totally strong and confident and not falling for his all so famous charm and the usual effect he normally has over all the other ladies out there.I nodded looking down,attempting to send him the idea of me being done having a conversation here with him.

After few minutes what felt like hours my phone vibrated incoming a call from Robert and also inviting Mr. Cole's attention towards my phone screen. "Hello" I answered as Cole suddenly seemed so uncomfortable. I gestured my two fingers towards him to pass the idea of excusing me and I walked towards another direction,and by that I meant a few meters away from him.

Robert: "Hey princess,how is it going?"
Jordan: "You called at the right time"
Robert: "Really? Why so?"

Maybe after fifteen minutes of my endless talks with Robert I seriously felt so good and all lightened up and I finally disconnected looking back and found no one standing there. I sighed and smiled to myself

This is what you always do Cole. You leave

Colby's P.O.V
Her phone screen read the name, 'Robert' as she quickly smiled and received the call moving to another side,motioning me to excuse her for few mins I guess. I nodded and looked to the other side. Her heels made soft noises compelling me to look over at her. Tucking some pieces of her blonde hair behind her soft ears and she smiled so elegantly and walked around as her hair fluttered in the air,her dress clung to her body making her look even more gorgeous.

I stood there maybe for ten minutes now which literally felt like forever. What is so interesting in talking to a guy in that way,leaving someone hanged up. I sighed and ran fingers through my hair,setting them in my usual way and continued to stand. She seemed to be normal all the time we were talking but also seemed to be very nervous. I decided to go and see Sam and Katrina,meanwhile she finishes her phone call.

The guard opened the door for me as I glanced towards my best friend and Katrina. Sam laughed and talked with her,gesturing here and there and she sipped on her drink listening to him so carefully and by that I understood it was a very wrong idea to march into their so important conversation at the moment.

I walked back to where Jordan was and saw her walking towards the exit gate. Putting my phone back in my pocket, I ran towards her and stopped right in front of her and instantly regretted the idea of doing that because she seemed so mad. "What are you doing?"she hissed at me. "Why are you mad?" I asked as she furrowed her eyebrows and narrowed her eyes.

I swear she still looks so adorable when mad

"Umm,I mean, are you okay,what happened?" I asked trying to sound relaxed. She lowered her eyebrows and crossed her arms ready to tell me something. I don't know whether I should have done that or not,but I swear I felt a different urge to just place my hands cupping her beautiful face and looking at her closely. My heart started to race as I did that and I noticed her eyes glistened with tears,making her eyes lashes wet and attaining the reflection of the city lights defining the gorgeous look on her blue eyes.

I moved closer to her,filling in the gap between us,my lips almost on hers. Her face filled up with an 'I'm uncomfortable' expression as I felt her loosen up and she backed away shifting her gaze somewhere else. "No this isn't right" she said before walking away. Rejection came flooding down on me as the sound of her heels distanced and she went away.

What was wrong? Why did she not want to kiss me? Was it too soon? Did she not love me anymore? Does she like someone else?

Thousands of questions filled in my thoughts as I walked away towards my car. I never should have come here.

Never

To be continued ..

Hey guys,I have recently started to write a new story which isn't a fanfic and I'll be so happy if you guys give a read to that book as well and please vote to this chapter if you guys liked it. I'm so sorry if I made any mistakes while writing this chapter. Love you all❤️❤️