Chapter 24: The cat is out of the bag

Warning: although the picture is relatively cute (well, I do find this cat a bit scary-looking, to be honest), this chapter is a bit dark

OLIVER'S POV

There are two men standing at the entrance of the cavern, apparently too disgusted by our little previous show to venture any further. They really don't look like much : one of them has light brown hair and looks like a shrimp, while the other is hardly bigger with many facial hair and seems to be hiding behind his partner.

I can feel my wolf's desire to kill them both but I reign him in: they are probably armed and it wouldn't be a wise move anyways, with all these Poachers outside. Nah, better trying  to get outta here without spilling blood. Although they have been mercilessly killing our kind, I don't want Renan to be more traumatized than he probably already is. 

"Yes? Can we help you?" I ask politely since none of them seems willing to break the silence. 

I feel Renan tensing in my arms and Will briefly squeezes my hand, although I have no doubt he will manage to keep his calm composture: Will is a powerful werewolf, after all. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" the shrimps eventually demands, straightening up as if to appear more imposing. No such luck.

"What does it look like?" Will asks sweetly and I curse him internally when the shrimp's eyes darken in anger. Does Will wants us dead?

"Watch your tone" the biggest of the two suggests before he starts walking in our direction. "You're not supposed to be in the forest in the first place. It's now forbidden. Don't pretend you didn't know it"

"My bad, sweets" Will apologizes, although I can hear his murderous thoughts in my own head. "We just wanted to have a little fun. This sexy guy here loves having sex in public spaces. He thinks danger makes it more exciting. He's a kinky one but kinks are good. Kinks are healthy. Kinks are the new black"

I almost laugh when I see Renan discreetly pinching Will's sides as a revenge. 

"Ok, fine, we will make an exception this time but you better never break the law again. Get dressed, we will escort you to the entrance of the forest"

They take two steps back and turn their heads, waiting for us to put some clothes on.

"Phew, that was a close one!" Will sighs in relief, using our mental link, which is becoming more and more useful. 

"What are you saying, you idiot? You and I don't have any clothes, remember? They will find it suspicious, for sure!"

"Shit, I forgot. Wait, don't panick just yet Oli, I have an idea!"

I barely refrain a sigh, because, not to be rude, but Will's ideas most of the time involve blood,  sex, or both and I don't think that's what is needed right now.