Bonus ~ Chocolate pudding (WillxOlixRenan)

A/N: Welcome back, everyone ^^ It's been a while so I hope you still remember a thing or two about this story lol. This chapter is based on a suggestion (see below) by @ChloeBuzzard  (thanks again!) Hope you'll all like the fluff! There's also, erm, a tiny bit of smut and swearing here and then (I tried to stay PG-13, but girls will be girls)

"Can we see some more fluff between Renan, Will and Oli? Literally love the whole OlixRenanxWill thing as Renan is kinda like their child... can you maybe write a chapter where they are doing something cute together? Not sure but perhaps baking or a picnic - I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ just moreeeee cute fluff?"

OLIVER'S POV

Will grabs me by the neck and deepens the kiss, making me moan in satisfaction. I feel him smile against my lips, as his other hands starts caressing my back in gentle motions. For once, I don't mind letting him take control. He is good at it, too. His lips are firm against mine and he is strong and demanding, though not as demanding as he usually is with Renan, because of the little human's submissive nature and secret kinks. The boy never admitted it - except for that one time when I put his favorite dildo up his fine little ass and would not let him cum until he begged for it  -  but he loves a healthy dose of manhandling from time to time. 

Speaking of which...

"Oli! Will! You've got to be kidding me!"

I cringe at the outraged, pitched cry. Ouch. My poor, sensitive ears. I usually love Renan's voice, except when he is mad, because it becomes so shrilled! I turn around to see the smallest of my two lovers looking at us with his arms crossed against his chest, an annoyed expression on his face. 

He is jealous. And he apparently thinks he look tough like this. Tough enough to impress two dominant werewolves. Cute.

"Are you jealous, chick?" Will asks him with a smug face, mirroring my thoughs. 

"Of course not! I'm just mad because I've been hiding for like twenty minutes, only to come back and find out you guys are making out instead of looking for me! Do you even know how to play hide and seek, your good-for-nothing wolves?" Renan huffs and I have to stiffle back a laugh. 

Of course, he would deny being jealous and pretend he is just mad because we didn't stick to the rules. Are all humans really that predictable?

"Twenty minutes, really? My my, how time flies" Will comments in a casual way. 

I decide to quickly intervene, before Renan comes up with one of his snarky comebacks and things start escalating too quickly.

"We're sorry, Renan! Listen, let's say you won this time because we couldn't find you, right? You and I can just hide again and Will will have to find us." I tell him in a calming voice.

"Hey, why me?" Will protests but I just give him my sweetest smile. 

"Because you're the one who started kissing me, and because you need to practise your sense of smell anyway. You need to train more often Mister, you've been slacking off lately. How can you hope to protect our sweet little chick if you become a fat, lazy dog?"

"But-"

"And because I say so" I say with a definitive tone and to my greatest delight, he pouts before nodding. 

"Okay, fine. I'll find the chick in less than two minutes, anyways. This is gonna be a walk in the park"

"Aww, looks who's being an obedient little wolf! Good job, Will!  Always listen to Daddy Oli! " Renan teases him.