Bonus ~ Social butterfly (WillxOlixRenan)

This chapter is based on a very interesting suggestion from @TheWildOne01 I really hope it doesn't disappoint, cause I know you were looking forward to it!

"I'd love a chapter where Will and Oliver get jealous over Renan. I just feel like they have held way too much power in the relationship and Renan has been so insecure. I would really like the two of them to show a bit of insecurity so Renan doesnt feel like the third wheel in their relationship"

WILL'S POV

 ADVENTURES.

That's another word I use for 'parties'. 

Sadly, I am the only social butterfly of the household. Oliver and Renan, my two boyfriends, don't see the point of going out and having fun among total strangers. 

Renan, in particular, is a real hermit and I would say it's getting worse now that he has us, since he thinks he doesn't need anyone else as long as we are with him. 

I know, that's cute and all and to be fair, he has a point. I usually prefer to be with my two favorite people on Earth, too. Preferably in bed, as having sex, watching Tv shows on Netflix and cuddling are my greatest passions.

Yet, I think it's important to socialize with different people from time to time. Of course, Renan would disagree, but I know it's because he's always feeling so self-conscious in public. He hides it fairly well, so well actually that the first time we met, I thought he was a bratty, overly-confident young man. I quickly realize how wrong I was, though, and now I think he needs to work a little on his self-esteem. 

Oliver isn't shy in the slightest, he just prefers the company of a good book. 

How I managed to convince my two secluded boyfriends to go out tonight is beyond my understanding. 

Well, maybe all my pleading, whining and threatening I would stop having sex for three days if they didn't come with me helped. 

"It's eleven already. I think we might be too late. What about going out another time?" Renan suddenly declares with a hopeful tone, making me snort.

"Well tried, chick, but night clubs don't close so early. In fact, we're ridiculously early."

"Yeah, well, I didn't want to be back at dawn." Oli reminds me, making me roll my eyes. 

"Don't worry, we'll be back before three o' clock so the two of you can have your beauty sleep." I mock them.

We all remain silent for a while after that, but I can feel Renan's anxiety coming out of him in waves. I want to comfort him but I can't, since I'm the one behind the Wheel and he's sitting in the back seats.  Oli barely drinks, so he will be the one responsible for bringing us back in one piece. 

He doesn't mind, though, since he thinks his driving skills are much better than mine. 

Fortunately, Oli and I are on the same page. I quickly look at the interior mirror and smile at the sight of Oli cupping Renan's cheek with one hand, while the other is combing through his dirty blond hair in soothing motions. 

Much to Renan's displeasure, we eventually arrive and I park not far from the club, the best one of the city in my modest opinion, called Lord Of The Flies. The music is so loud you can hear it from the outside. 

Renan winces, Oli groans and I squeal. 

Fucking finally. 

As soon as we get in, I make my way to the counter to get Oli and Ren a drink - the former asked for orange juice, the letter a lemonade. You can tell these guys are planning to push their boundaries tonight.