Bonus ~ Getting soft (NourxRémy)

Warning: mpreg (If this makes you feel uncomfortable, please don't read it. It's pretty detailled) + daddy kink (This book is getting more and more smutty, I should stop writing extra chapters before I receive a personal invitation to Hell ^.^)

Please don't expect logic to prevail in this chapter, much less scientific descriptions.

I want to thank everyone, especially the following readers for their suggestions! Hope it  lives up to your expectations, guys!  

@ColdBloodKiss talented85 @alysse714 renceoneil Gypsy_Misfit

NOUR'S POV

"I'm not doing it!" I insisted for the hundredth time. 

Rémy just sighs, while Matthias keeps looking at me with a stern expression. See, Matthias, Rémy's little brother, acts like a twelve years old most of the time, so it's actually weird to see him looking so serious. 

I guess he really is a doctor now. That probably makes him more of a grown-up than my lazy, can't-handle-responsibilities twenty-five years old self. 

"I can't let you touch me like that, Matthias" I mutter. "You're like my baby brother"

"Aw, I'm touched, Nour. I really am" the bastard cooes, before adding in a more serious tone: "I really need to examinate you, Nour. You're pregnant and you shouldn't take any risks. Sadly, we can't take you to the hospital, for obvious reasons."

"You know you're lucky to have your own personnal doctor at home" Rémy, ever the unsupportive boyfriend, adds. 

I snort, before taking a quick glance at the tube in Matthias's hand. A tube that is supposed to go into my ass. 

I've been avoiding the topic of my medical examination for weeks now, much to Rémy and Matthias's growing exasperation. However, last night I wasn't feeling so well, the pups were constantly kicking around and I felt both faint and nauseous. 

In consequence, I woke up particularly late, to find out Matthias and Rémy looking at me with worried expressions. 

I tried to make a run for the door when I saw all the medical devices in Matthias's bag, but before I could even reach it, I found myself in Rémy'arms, as he carried me back to the bed, bridal style.

The asshole pretended he had to carry me like that to avoid hurting the pups, but I know deep down he enjoyed it and that Matthias won't ever let me forget about it. He will call me princess for the rest of my life, or I don't know him at all. 

The hell with this fat body. These thick thighs, belly and ass are always slowing me down now. 

They know I will give up in the end and undergo the examination, because I don't want to risk my future babies's health. They know I'm not that irresponsible, which is why they haven't tied me up to the bed yet, and keep pretending they won't force me to do anything I don't want. 

How nice of them. 

"Nour, please. Just do it. I'll stay in the room with you. I'm not going anywhere" Rémy begs me with a soft tone. 

Oh, Rém, you sneaky dog. Don't look at me with those puppy eyes. You know I'm weak to them. 

"We can start with the easy part" Matthias suggests. "I'll put the lotion on your tommy, and we'll have a look at those pups".