{4} - Missing You

bennyharris

❤️liked by krisisaverted, sebastiandanzig and 567 othersbennyharris QUITE POSSIBLY MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF YOU! 😂😂 sebastiandanzig THANK YOU RATFACE remingtonleith

bennyharris QUITE POSSIBLY MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF YOU! 😂😂 sebastiandanzig THANK YOU RATFACE remingtonleith

Load more comments
user1 😂😍
user2 that is truly amazing
sebastiandanzig In my defense I didn't know he was sending it to you
user3 brothers are the best 🤣🤣
user4 they really are user3 😆
remingtonleith i literally said I'm sending this to B. What other B would I be talking about? sebastiandanzig
user5 EXPOSED!!!! sebastiandanzig
user6 hah!!!! user5
bennyharris YOU LIED?! sebastiandanzig HOW DARE YOU! (I STILL LIKE YOU DON'T WORRY 😘)
sebastiandanzig I miss you so fucking much bennyharris
user7 you guys are so fucking cute! My heart!!! sebastiandanzig bennyharris

———

"Hi, baby! I miss you!" Bethany said when Sebastian's face filled her phone screen.
"I miss you too." It looked like he was in his bunk.
"How's tour?"
"Amazing as always. The fans are amazing. The venues are big and nerve wracking, the cities are beautiful and massive. How's work?"
"It is so boring." She flopped back onto her bed, "Nothing ever happens and hardly anyone ever calls and Janine is literally the biggest pain in the ass. I don't know what is up with her, but I can't do anything right anymore."
"I take it working in an office isn't as fun as The Office made it out to be?"
"Not even close. Though to be honest, I don't think I could handle having Michael Scott as a boss. I'm pretty sure I'd strangle him or something." She giggled. Sebastian smiled.
"He would be a really awful person to work for." He agreed.
"Thank you for waking up at six thirty for me." He yawned.
"Of course, Baby girl. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't try to talk to you?" She was still stuck on Baby girl. That was the first time he'd called her that. She liked it. "Hello? You still there?"
"Yeah. Sorry. Oh! Look what I got!" She sat her phone down and picked up the small plant pot off her nightstand. It held a little aloe plant. "I got an aloe plant!"
"Didn't you kill the last plant you had?"
"Irrelevant. Aloe plants are pretty tough. And I still have the one Monica gave me. It's still alive."
"Good luck."
"Don't patronize me." She pouted and sat the plant back down.
"Sorry." He yawned.
"So what are you doing today?"
"When we're done talking I'll probably go for a run, then I might explore a bit before the show tonight. What about you?"
"Technically you're today is still my tomorrow. When we finish talking I'm going to bed."
"Right. Right."
"But tomorrow I'm playing a gig with BBM after work so that's exciting."
"You'll have to tell me how it goes."
"I will. Hey, did I leave Elantris at your place?" He grinned.
"No." Bethany furrowed her brows.
"Then where is it? And why are you looking at me like that?"
"I have it." He held it up so she could see it.
"Excuse you, but that's mine. Be nice to it and bring it back in one piece please."
"I make no promises."
"Do you still have Herbert Jr?"
"Yep. He stays in my jacket pocket so I don't lose him." She smiled.
"Weirdo."
"I'm the weirdo? You're the one who gave him to me."
"Good point. Good point." She yawned.
"You should go to bed."
"But I wanna talk to you." She yawned again.
"And I wanna talk to you, but you're barely awake."
"Does that make me old? That can't stay up later then eleven?"
"Probably."
"Wow, not even gonna try to comfort me. How rude." She giggled and he smiled.
"Seriously, go to bed."
"Okay. Night, Sebster."
"Night, baby girl." She blew a kiss at her phone screen and ended the call.