{16} - Long Distance Is Hard

bennyharris

❤️liked by sebastiandanzig, monicaollander and 6,225 othersbennyharris I MISS YOU! AND IM SORRY I EXPOSED YOU! PLEASE COME BACK SOON! sebastiandanzig ALSO THANK YOU RATFACE YOU MADE MY DAY remingtonleith

bennyharris I MISS YOU! AND IM SORRY I EXPOSED YOU! PLEASE COME BACK SOON! sebastiandanzig ALSO THANK YOU RATFACE YOU MADE MY DAY remingtonleith

Load more comments
user1 my heart ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
user2 😱😍😱😍
user3 that's so cute omg
sebastiandanzig you're lucky I like you and I miss you too much to care what you post about me😘
user4 I love watching the two of them interact it's so cute😍
user5 can you say relationship goals???
remingtonleith always happy to help expose my brother B
user6 that sounds really bad remingtonleith
user7 😂😂 remingtonleith
bennyharris I MISS YOU TOO BABY! 😍😍sebastiandanzig I AM CRYING remingtonleith 😂😂😂😂 THAT IS SO BAD!

———

"For the last time we are not having any harmonica in any of our songs." Emmett snapped. Back Before Morning were at Jake and Inna's place to start work on recording their debut album. Hal laughed and pushed his glasses up.
"I know that. I just keep bringing it up because it pisses you off."
"Well knock it off. It stopped being funny after you said it for the first time." Emmett snapped again.
"Guys! Chill out. We're here to do something. And that something is not argue with each other." Oscar said.
"No one asked you." Emmett spat. Jake looked at Bethany and raised his eyebrows. She shrugged.
"What has gotten into you lately, man?" Simon asked.
"Don't start."
"Excuse me." Jake raised his hand. Everyone looked at him. "I'm happy to do this for you, but I don't have all day so we should get to work."
"Whatever." Emmett muttered.
"Who's going first?" Jake asked.
"I will." Simon said as he put the strap of his guitar over his head.
"Perfect. Whenever you're ready." Simon stood in the booth and played through the first song. Hal, Oscar and Emmett continued to argue until Emmett got up and walked out.
"Emmett!" Oscar said. Simon stepped out of the booth.
"Fucking hell Emmett, stop doing this!" Emmett walked out and slammed the door behind him. Jake stared at the door with wide eyes.
"What's up with him recently?" Bethany asked.
"It's not for me to tell." Simon replied. The door opened and Inna walked in.
"Is he okay?" She asked, looking behind her.
"No." Simon sighed.
"I didn't think he'd leave. It was just a joke." Hal said.
"It's not your fault, Hal. He's been having a rough couple of weeks." Simon sighed again. "Thanks for letting us use your studio, Jake."
"No problem. Any friend of Benny's is a friend of mine." Simon put his guitar away.
"I'll text you guys later." Simon told his band before left.
"Can you take me home?" Hal asked Oscar.
"Yeah." The two of them packed up their stuff. "See ya, Benny."
"Bye guys." Bethany sank back into her chair and sighed. Once they were gone she said, "I don't know what's up with Emmett recently. He's hardly around and when he is he's always so pissed at everyone." She sighed again, "Whatever."
"Wanna stay for lunch? I have no idea what we're having, but I know we won't mind having stay."
"I'd love too."
"Great. I'll tell Inna." He left her alone in the studio.