{20} - Benny's bday

sebastiandanzig

❤️ liked by bennyharris, jinxxed4life, jakepittsbvb and 22,122 others sebastiandanzig I love you so much Benny and I'm so grateful to have you in my life

sebastiandanzig I love you so much Benny and I'm so grateful to have you in my life. Here's to a wonderful birthday with many many more to come, darling bennyharris

Load comments

———

"Why are we here?" Bethany asked as they pulled up in front of Andy and Juliet's house.
"Andy invited us over for supper. Y'know, because it's your birthday."
"Oh!" They got out and walked up to the front door. Sebastian opened the door and everyone inside yelled,
"SURPRISE!" Bethany went wide eyed and then grinned.
"Did you know?" She asked Sebastian. He just smiled and nodded.
"Happy birthday, Peanut." Andy came and gave her a hug.
"Thank you, Panda." They walked into the house and she was given hugs by everyone there. Andy's band, Bethany's band, Joe and Karina, Stephanie and many more were standing around the living room, drinks in hand. Stephanie had her camera and was taking pictures.
"I have another surprise." Andy grabbed Bethany's hand and pulled her through the kitchen to the dining room, leaving Sebastian behind."
"Mom! Daddy!" She ran and gave them both hugs.
"Happy birthday, Bean." Chris said.
"Thank you. I missed you guys so much!"
"Hey! Birthday girl! Get your ass in here!" Ashley called form the living room. Bethany giggled.
"I think I'm needed."
"Go on. We'll find you later." Amy said. Bethany smiled, nodded and walked back into the living room.
"Here she is!" CC yelled. "Where's the music?"
"Sorry!" Andy yelled.
You're gonna lose that girl.
"Now it's a party." CC gave her a hug and then got pushed out of the way by Jake.
"Lemonade?" Jinxx asked, offering her a plastic cup.
"Thank you. I love this song!" People kept coming up and giving her hugs and kisses and wishing her a happy birthday.
"Benny!" Simon came and gave her a hug. "Happy birthday! You're best drummer we've ever had and I'm so glad you joined BBM."
"Thank you!"

———

Sebastian was watching Bethany interact with everyone. She was smiling and laughing and blushing and holy fuck he loved her so much it hurt. Seeing her so happy made him happy. Chris stepped up beside him.
"So you're the boyfriend." He said taking in Sebastian's appearance.
"I am. Sebastian." He held out his hand and Chris shook it.
"Chris Biersack." Chris looked at Bethany and smiled, "Hard to believe my little girl is twenty. That doesn't seem right. Of course Andy's almost thirty so that's even worse." He laughed and Sebastian smiled.
"Listen I-" But Chris cut him off.
"Me first." Sebastian nodded. "I know you expect the whole hurt my little girl I'll hurt you spiel, but the truth is I'm not the one you need to worry about." He nodded toward Andy and Bethany who were talking and laughing and just generally enjoying themselves. "She is, has been and always will be his Peanut. He loves her more he than does anyone else in his life. Even Juliet. Which she knows. We all know." He sighed. "Do you know about David?"
"I do." This surprised Chris. Bethany kept that part of her life private until she trusted people. It had been years before she would tell anyone about him and now. Five months into a relationship and she trusted him enough to tell him. As far as Chris knew she'd never told Luke.
"When David died it broke her. Watching a seven year old struggle with depression is awful. But because of Andy she got through it. He did his best to take David's place. He couldn't, of course, not really, but he did his best. And now, well, look at her." Sebastian watched her for a few seconds and smiled. "My point is I trust you, because Andy trusts you. Just remember if you hurt her you answer to him. And he will not be merciful if you hurt his Peanut." Sebastian nodded again.
"I want to marry her one day. Right now we're taking things slow. We're moving at her pace, but I want you to know what my intentions are."
"How long have you two been together?"
"Five months." Chris nodded.
"If you're serious about wanting to marry her than you have to be serious about commitment. You can't hurt her and expect to come back into her life."
"I know."
"Just because you know doesn't mean you'll do it." Chris said, "I sound like my mother." He chuckled and Sebastian smiled. "Make sure you know what you want and what she wants before you go popping the question. It's the most important question you'll ever ask and it's the hardest you'll ever ask so make sure you know what she'll say when you do."
"Yes, sir."
"On that note it's good to meet you, son."
"You too, sir."
"Treat my little girl right. And take care of her. You should introduce yourself to my wife. She's been dying to meet you." Sebastian smiled.
"Absolutely. Where is she?"
"Kitchen."
"Ah. Thank you." Sebastian made his way to the kitchen.