Answers to Who

1 - What is their favorite non sexual(they've never had sex, but still) activity to do together?
Reading or adventuring.

2 - who drives and who rides shotgun? They switch it up, but usually Seb drives and Ben rides shotgun.

3 - sings along to the radio? Both.

4 - who worries most? Could go either way.

5 - who always wants to take selfies with the other? More Seb, but Ben has her fair share of selfies with him.

6 - who likes to playfully tease the other? Benny's a huge tease. But Sebster can hold his own.

7 - who has the weirdest taste in music? Benny.

8 - who remembers what the other always orders at restaurants? Benny could make a pretty good guess, but Sebster always remembers.

9 - who is embarrassed to take their clothes off in front of the other? Benny.

10 - who tops? Sebster.

11 - who initiates kisses? They both do.

12 - who reaches for the others hand first? Could go either way.

13 - who kisses hardest? Benny.

14 - who is most ticklish? Benny.

15 - who would bring an animal they found home? I see Sebster doing this.

16 - who tries to playfully embarrass the other in public? Benny tries to embarrass Sebster.

17 - who asks the weird, random questions in the middle of the night? Benny.

18 - who hogs the blankets? Sebster, but Benny doesn't mind.

19 - who wakes up first? Changes.

20 - who wants to stay in bed just a little longer? Sebster.

21 - who makes the coffee in the morning? Sebster.

22 - who says I love you first?(Not the night he said and she didn't know. That doesn't count.) I'm not answering this. 😜

23 - who tells friends and family first? Benny.

24 - who is more likely to ask the other to dance? Sebster.

25 - who cooks best? Sebster.

26 - who uses cheesy pick lines? Sebster.

27 - who whispers inappropriate things in the other's ear at inappropriate times? Tbh idk. Prolly Seb, but 🤷‍♀️.

28 - who makes the other laugh most? Sebster makes me Benny laugh.

29 - who needs more reassurance? Benny.

30 - who would bail the other out of jail? Ben would bail Sebster out and unlike his brothers wouldn't leave him there for hours first.

31 - what is their theme song? If Not For You by George Harrison.

32 - who would sing their child back to sleep? Both.

33 - what do they do when they're away from each other? FaceTime. Text. Send each other pictures and memes. Call.

34 - who reminds the other to take care of themselves? They both remind each other.

35 - who is happier when they're out in nature? Both.

36 - who plans a romantic date? Sebster. (Benny could, but Seb beats her to it.)

37 - who likes to play with the other's hair? Both like to play with each other's.

38 - who can't sleep without the other? Benny can't sleep without Seb.

39 - who is too nice and will listen to the salesperson? Benny.

40 - who is the first to make a move to cuddle? Benny.

41 - what is their go to fast food place? Wendy's.