{7} - No Lying

💕Sebster💕 - are you okay?
💕Sebster💕 - did I do something?
Baby girl😍 - I'm fine
💕Sebster💕 - Don't lie
Baby girl😍 - I'm not. I'm fine.
💕Sebster💕 - you're fucking lying for no reason. When you're upset don't lie to me. You can talk to me about it. No matter what it is. Even if it's about me.
💕Sebster💕 - Especially if it's about me.
💕Sebster💕 - I'm here for you
💕Sebster💕 - And my goal is to make you happy and keep you there.
💕Sebster💕 - even if someone else gets you down it's my job to bring you back up
💕Sebster💕 - let me
💕Sebster💕 - Please
Baby girl😍 - I'm sorry
💕Sebster💕 - for what?
💕Sebster💕 - Bumblebee?
Baby girl😍 - I had a really long day today and I didn't realize what time it was. We can still FaceTime if you want.
💕Sebster💕 - only if you're up for it baby girl.

———

Despite how shitty she felt Bethany called Sebastian. While it rang she tried to smile and pretend she hadn't been crying. But the minute she saw his face she burst into tears.
"Bumblebee, what's wrong?" She just shook her head and kept crying.
"I'm sorry."
"You don't have to be sorry." She dropped her phone on her bed and put her face in her hands. "I'm sorry that I can't be there to comfort you."
"Everything fucking sucks! Janine threatened to fire me because the coffee was fucking cold! And then she decided to change the fucking filing system! Again! Which means I have to work overtime until it's done! I've been home for an hour, I haven't had dinner and I'm barely keeping myself from passing out. Everything hurts and I really want a hug and I'm alone right now. And I'm sorry I'm dumping all this on you."
"It's okay." Sebastian said softly. Neither spoke for a few minutes. Bethany was struggling. "Breathe, Baby girl. Don't pass out." She nodded and tried to take deep breaths. She dug in the drawer on her nightstand and pulled out a clove cigarette and her lighter. It took her a few tries, but she managed to get it lit. She inhaled deeply. Although it didn't have the quite the same effect as nicotine it worked to some extent. She closed her eyes and inhaled again. Then she wiped the tears off her cheeks and picked up her phone.
"'M sorry." She mumbled.
"Are you okay?"
"I will be. I think." He smiled softly.
"I'm sorry I can't be there right now."
"'S Okay. It's not your fault." She inhaled again before setting her phone down and getting her ashtray out of the drawer. Technically her 'ashtray' was just an old plastic bowl, but whatever. She started to hum Blackbird to herself. Sebastian took notice of this and began to sing it softly. Bethany closed her eyes and for once, despite the still looming threat of fainting she couldn't hear screams or glass shatter. There was no blood or bruises. Just the smell of cloves and the sound of Sebastian's voice. She started singing with him. Her voice was shaky and it cracked a couple times, but she ignored it. Too caught up in the moment to care.

———

Baby girl😍 - GOOD MORNING!!!
Baby girl😍 -

Baby girl😍 - GOOD MORNING!!!Baby girl😍 -