Requirement

A/N: This part was made in order to be accepted in the Neutral Group Chat. I was asked to made something na pwedeng pasagutan sa iba. I think this was just too long and even I forgot the answers.

Can you solve it?

* * *
LORELEI

I WOKE up early in the morning, rubbed my hands upon my half-awake eyes and yawned a little. As I walked out of my room, the strange silence enveloped me. I'm used to silence because living with Loki is like living alone, too. But today is different. Loki was not there on his usual sit and position when he is reading something. I looked into the door of his room. It was closed which can either mean that he is not yet awake, or he is and he is just outside of this apartment.

Nagtungo na lang ako sa kusina para magtimpla ng kape. When I'm done drinking it, I decided to take a shower and prepare to go to my school. Loki must have probably been gone to school earlier than me.

"But it's just six o'clock in the morning. Anong gagawin niya do'n?" tanong ko sa sarili ko kahit na alam ko namang walang sasagot.

* * *

"During Premechanical Period, humans started communicating using rocks known as Sumerian pictogram or Cuneiform. It was then considered as impractical to do when paper was produced from papyrus plant and people used it as means of communicating. Mechanical Period is composed of gearwheel, shaft, crank and plat made from iron/steel. This is where manual machines are introduced."

Our teacher showed us a picture of an old scientific calculator. Habang tinitingnan ko ito ay iniisip ko kung paano ba ito magagamit. It looked so heavy and complicated unlike the calculators we have today.

"After the Mechanical Period is Electromechanical Period wherein telegraphs were considered as the first electrical communications device."

Ma'am Salazar opened a video where a person uses the telegraph. There are long and short sounds which I have known as Morse Code.

"This is the Morse Code." A picture of dots, dashes, and letters came into view. "I want you to answer this message," she said and wrote something on the board.

•-- •/•-- •• •-•• •-••/•••• •- •••- •/•-/-- • • - •• -• --•/•-•-•-/•--• ••- -/-- -•--/- •••• •• -• --• •••/•- -/-- -•--/- •- -••• •-•• •/•• -•/••-• •- -•-• ••- •-•• - -•--/•-• --- --- --/•-•-•-/

Pagkatapos isulat ay agad nang nagpaalam si Maam at lumabas ng kwarto.

The message was quite long but I managed to decode it. I didn't use a pen and paper because I trusted my memorization skills.

"Alam mo na ba kung anong message ng sinulat ni Ma'am?" Rosetta asked. May hawak siyang ballpen at papel na may sulat ng iniwan ni Ma'am na code.

I nodded my head at her.

"As expected from the member of the QED Club," she said smiling a little.

I took my phone and glanced at it, hoping that Loki left a message for me telling that there is a meeting in our clubroom or his whereabouts or reason for being gone early this day. But to my disappointment, there is nothing. Neither a message nor a call from him.