Sisters

I woke up at 9:00 in the morning, I must've overslept. I ran to the kitchen and opened the letter. It read:

Dear Ellie,       9-23-33

Right now Baylor's on summer break. I havn't been with you longer than 10 years because of our age differences. I decided it might be nice to come over to you guys up in Kentucky to hang out with you guys until I have to go back. But we don't have much time because our break is only a month long. So when you see this, call me and tell me if you want me over and if so, when I should come. Also, Adam will be coming to. Bye!

~Maddie

I put the note down. YESSSS! I miss Maddie and Adam so much. Adam is her boyfriend, he's really cute and really nice. Oooh! They can take me to the aquarium! I've always wanted to go there! Last time I went there, I was only 5. I called Maddie and she said that she'll leave tonight and arrive tommorow. I'm so excited!

            ~The next day~

Maddie is coming home in about an hour so I got her room all pretty, almost as pretty as it used to be when she lived here. Dad took off work and Mom bought everything so she wouldn't have to spend time grocery shopping. 

I was looking at my instagram when the doorbell rang twice. Oh my god Maddie! I ran to the door, beating the rest of my family and I opened the door to see Maddie, Adam, and a bunch of luggage. She looks so grown up now, wait, she is a grown up. I hugged her and Adam and everyone else did so, but Jason. He just shook thier hands and walked away. How rude. She looked like she gained wait because she used to be skinnier. She wasn't skinny, but she was skinnier than now. 

"Hi guys! It's so good to see you!" She said all mature and everything. We were hugging for about 5 minutes until we got tired of hugging so we all sat down to catch up. She told us about Baylor and all the homework and the trips that they're going to take and the ones that they did take.

I thought it was really cool how they took a trip to The Yellowstone National Park last October. Adam seemed the way he was before. Maddie promised me that she'll take me to the aquarium tommorow. Adam and Jason hung out while I went to show Maddie Club 51. I went to show her because it only opened last year and she started college two years ago. 

She thought it was really cool and we got hot wings there. When we came back, it was dinner time. For dinner, we had turkey, green beans, and fruit salad. We said our prayers and then we started eating. We were talking and talking when Maddie said she wanted to announce something. 

Maddie and Adam looked at eachother and held hands. "Okay, here we go" She looked at our eager faces. "I'm pregnant."