Extra Chapter~ Maddie's POV

~When she died~ 

I saw the tears running down Ellie's red face. I saw Aiden be born. I knew I was gone. My soul was slowly, but steadily, floating away. I saw Ellie beg for my life back. I saw Aiden be brought to the nusery. I saw the reactions to my family and Adam's. I watched my family every chance I got. I saw Ellie hold Aiden for the first time.

What no one knew was, the crash isn't what killed me. It's not the baby either. It's my disease. No one knows about it. I only found out about it after I died. I-I...I had cancer. I had lung cancer. I didn't smoke or anything. It was one of those cases where what caused it was unknown. The truth is, I was the only one who could reveal it. Adam didn't know either. I didn't tell anyone. Not even my parents. 

What i'm worried about is, that there's a chance that Aiden might have it to. I don't know if she does. But we don't know. She could have the worst, or least affecting case. It doesn't run in my family. I just got it. But I refused chemotherapy. So she could survive. But that means that while I was pregnant with her, she might've picked it up or something. But who knows. 

Right now, all I am is a single soul.