Epilogue

Though I may be dead, I still feel alive. Since I have died young, I guess that now, i'm forever young. There's nothing up here by the way, no heaven, no hell, just the souls roaming the above and watching others back on Earth. We looked like our happy selves, before we died. So if you died a child, like me, you'll look like your child self, but happy. If you died when you were really old, you'de like your old self that's happy. So maybe dying is not as horrifyying and depressing as I thought it was.

My biggest fear was dying. Not because I would be..dead. But because I would have to watch my friends and family cry. And I couldn't really do anything anymore. After a year of being dead, some places open up. Like you can go to the RPG world, of dead souls. It makes you look like yourself and your kind of like a new person and your in the RPG. It's pretty much real life except all the people are really dead and alive people aren't there.

One day, a year after I died, well a dead year is an alive person's week, I was sitting on my red leather couch in my one story house reading magazines that are from the alive world. This is the hundreth time I've read the two or four pages of how I died. I walked outta my house with my black hightops on. I skipped to the grocery store. I bought some groceries and I ate it all in my house after I cooked it. While I was eating I noticed the sun was finally out. I rode to the park with my BMX bike and I played for an hour.

I got bored so I left the RPG world and I went to watch Aiden. She's already on her feet, runnning and barely jumping. Jason now has a really beautiful girlfriend name Cam. He found her at school. They right now have secret plans to get married after they graduate. Mom is still depressed because I mean, she lost both her daughters. Jason is now an only child. But Aiden is there so. I noticed even Patch was even sad. I can tell he was missing my scent. We would always cuddle when we were sad. 

One day I was watching a movie on my TV on Neflix when I had a fast, excited knock on my door. I opened it. My eyes lit up. I saw many past relatives in the backround. And then I saw Adam. I hugged him. Then in the foreground, holding a chocolate box with tears running down her face, I saw Maddie.

THE END