Thank God

I woke up rubbing my eyes. It was 9:00. I only had thirty minutes until I went to breakfast to meet my friends! I quickly used my crutches to go over to my bathroom. I locked the door, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got changed. I was allowed to wear normal clothes again, thank god.

I put on a pink bra, watermelon colored underwear, a crop top, a white undershirt, and some knee cut jeans. I put on some lipstick and lotion and I blow dryed my hair really fast. I grabbed my phone and hurried towards the elevator. It was only 9:26. Good. The elevator took me down to the first floor and I used my crutches down to the cafeteria. I saw my friends in the line.

They were waiting at the end and waved me over when they saw me. All seven of them were still there. Fabulous. We all got breakfast sandwiches, four peices of bacon, and a blueberry muffin. For our drinks, some got milk, some got apple juice, some got orange juice, and some got plain ol' water. I got orange juice. We walked to our usual table and sat down.

We were talking about how we were doing and we started joking around and laughing hysterically. It was so fun. We talked until it was 10:00 then four of them had to go, then I had to go. My mom was coming soon and they had some news for me.

"What news?" I asked Doctor."Okay sit down."

I sat down and left my crutches leaning on the bed. "So you know your neice, right?" I nodded. "Your mom knew the names that your sister was going to name the baby depending if it was a boy or girl."

I sat up and nodded excitedly. "If it was a boy, he would've been named Zane. But because she's a girl she is named. Aiden"

My face lit up. "That's the cutest name ever!" He nodded happily. "Would you like to go see her?" I nodded and we left the room.

I found the carraige that read "Aiden Flaire". She looked so cute, but her legs were infested with tubes and everything. I put my hand on the glass and started crying. "Don't worry Aiden, you'll be okay." I turned around to see Doctor looking at me symphathetically. "She's being released when you leave, that's today." What?! "Can I hold her?" He nodded and went inside and unhooked the tubes and all that dumb stuff. He walked out with her in a car seat.

I took her out and cratled her in my arms as I sat in a plastic chair. She had a little nose and black hair poking out her pale head. But, the very first thing I notices was her beautiful, big, pine tree ( dark green) colored eyes. They were staring at me with it shining off the hospital light. She had a pink outfit on and her lips were a natural red.

She was so cute. I went back to my room on my crutches when Doctor carried Aiden in the car seat back to my room. He set her by my bedstand on the coffee table. I lay down in my bed and read. I finished the book so I decided to watch some more dramas on T.V.. About an hour later, there was a soft knock on the door.

I sat up and Doctor looked through the peep hole. He opened the door and it revealed the faces of Mom, Dad, Jason, and other friends with baloons and gifts.