Part - 1

"Look at this, this gown will look so beautiful on you..." Saying shamishta spread out one gown on the table infront of her...it was a combination of pink and maroon colour, beautifully worked with tiny pearls..." Sanskar jiju will surely love it..." Her one friend comment. His handsome face came infront of her eyes and automatically turned her red...

" Array array look, our swara know how to blush..." Her friends were in full mood to tease her, She glare them and tried to run away " Where are you going...?" Saying shamishta hold her hand and again made her sit... She look her helplessly.. " mom..you also..?" She asked with a pout... " Yes, i am also, and till your marriage i am with your friends only.." shamishta pulled her pouty cheeks..her friends start teasing her again..

" This is not fair..this is cheating..." Swara tried to protest.." no it is not, and it will be more fun to tease you now..." Her another friend comment..." Okay now stop girls, don't tease her anymore, let it go.." her brother sahil scold everyone.. " you tell swara me how is he..." and asked her in serious tone which didn't let anyone to understand that he is teasing her..." Who..?" Swara asked in confusion... " The one who made you red with his name only.." Sahil can't able to control his laugh for a more time...

" Bhai.." she shout.." Everyone times will come, don't forget..." She warned them, " we will see when it comes.." sahil say with a wink... " Make fun of me how much you want, once ragini will come then i will show you, i will take my revenge with each and everyone of you..." Swara says pointing her index finger at them, and they start laughing again..

" By the way mumma, what did shekhar uncle said, when they are coming...?" She asked.." shekhar will come tonight...i am not sure about ragini, you know na she don't like coming infront of more peoples..." " Hmmm..poor girl, why does god made good peoples suffer..?" She asked, but shamishta herself don't had any answer...

Shekhar was wearing his coat when she came with the help of crutches (besakhi) and knock the door, "yes, come in.." she open the door after hearing the answer and came inside slowly... shekhar look above at the voice of ' tak tak' of crutches and found ragini..he smile.." ragini beta..you have not slept yet..?" " No papa, i decided to come at airport to see off you.." she says with a cute smile.." it would be more better if you come Kolkata with me, you must will enjoy in Swara's engagement, shamishta bhabi asked me lots of time to bring you too..."

" I really appreciate shamishta aunty's love, but papa you know na i am not habituated of meeting many peoples or staying in crowd.." how could she say that it felt hurt when people look her with sympathy just because she is not normal like them...

" My love, when you start talking and enjoying with peoples then only you will get habituated, trust me you will not get bore is swara's house.." he tried to make her agree but she refuse.." no papa, you go, i don't want to come..." " I would be worried for you all the time there.." shekhar caresses her hairs.. " its about only of some days but if you are not comfortable leaving me alone then i will go to pooja house or ask her to come here.." " but even then you won't come with me..." He says with a pout and she chuckle..

" Okay fine, as always you win, i lose, now come i am getting late for flight.." both came at airport with driver..

" Okay my child, take care of yourself and don't forget to take medicines at time.." after making sure that she will take care of her self shekhar left and with the help of her crutches she came back and sit in the car..

" Take me to pooja's house.." she said to the driver.." okay baby ji.." almost in half hour they reached at pooja's house..she came down from the car and said..  " now you go, i will call you when i want to come back.." driver nod and left..

Ragini turned back and touch to bell but before she could press, someone pulled her aggressively toward himself,  as she was the poor weak handicapped girl, loose her balance and fall on someone's strong chest, in this her crutches also fell down, before she could shout someone placed handkerchief on her nose, and soon she loose her sense, the only thing which she remember before getting unconscious was that someone pick her in bridal style and put her in the car...

Ragini open her eyes slowly, and stare at the ceiling blankly, it take a moment to registered in her mind that what happened to her, she get up with a jerk, the room was big and beautiful and she was sitting on the queen size bed..." Thank god, at last you gain your conscious, otherwise i thought i would have to wait whole life for you to coming in sense..." Someone came inside the room..he was a handsome muscular man whom ragini have seen for the first time in her life, but the point is who is he..? And why did he kidnapped her, this makes her angry..

" Who are you, and why the hell you bring me here...?" She shout.." easy miss gadodia, why in so hurry, first drink this juice like a good girl, then we will talk.." he forward the juice toward ragini, who grab the glass and throw it on the floor...." Shut up, i am not interest in your nonsense. Take me back to my home..." She shout again but on the otherside he was totally calm.." ofcourse dear, i will take you back, but only after i fulfill my purpose.."

" listen mister..." " My name is lucky..." He interrupt.." i don't care what is your name..if you want money, then tell me..i can give you blank check right now..." Lucky give a breif look to her angry face and move a step forward with a mocking smile.. he placed one foot with shoes on the bed beside her and bend close to her face..." Both you father daughter are so proudy on the money which you earn by snatching others rights..." First his mode of approach and another his talk, both boils her anger...

"Mind you limits mister, how my father earned money, is none of your business, just tell me your price.." she snapped..." you really think you can pay my price..?" He smile with his dark brown eyes..ragini gives him one hateful look.." try me, i will give you more then what you worth.." lucky give a smirk.." okay then listen my worth is your price..." Ragini look him with widen eyes..." What..?" She shout..." Yes, you are my price..."

To be continue...